London, UK (PRWEB) June 03, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 7th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit (NNBCS 2015), which is scheduled to take place in June 16-17 this year in Beijing, China.
At present, China’s nuclear industry is going into gear. China has recently restarted the nuclear power plant project in the coastal area, settled the third-generation nuclear power technology problem, officially started HongYanHe phase II and landed Hualong One. Therefore, the industry is witnessing unprecedented developments and has numerous lucrative opportunities. By the way, the sum of investments in nuclear power equipment development and construction projects in the country will amount to RMB 1.2 trillion from 2015 till 2030.
By participating in the Summit, organised and supported by China Industrial Overseas Development & Planning Association (CODA), INNCH International and Shanghai Neclear Power Office, you will get an opportunity to increase your expertise in the nuclear industry of China and worldwide.
The 7th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit (NNBCS 2015)
Date: June 16-17, 2015
Location: Beijing, China
The first day of the Summit will focus on policy analysis & updates, domestic nuclear program restart, “Go Abroad” strategy and in-depth analysis of Hualong One, while the second day of the Event will be aimed at the latest progress of NNP and engineering and procurement.
- Find out about Business opportunities within the industry.
- Learn about Policy and Regulation of the nuclear industry in China and abroad.
- Analyze ways and means of international collaboration within the industry.
- Get an insight into Independent nuclear technology utilized in the industry.
The upcoming two-day event is targeted primarily at:
- How to promote and develop the China’s nuclear industry?
- What to undertake to facilitate communication and to develop exchange among the parties?
- Why is it important and how to stimulate international cooperation in nuclear power industry?
NOTA BENE! Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts!
To become Market Publishers’ customer, kindly visit Registration Page.