London, UK (PRWEB) June 04, 2015
On a global scale, the soldier modernization market is expected to grow in value to reach USD 8.3 billion by 2015, and increase further to be worth USD 12.8 billion by 2025-end, posting just under 4.4% CAGR over the forecast period.
Geography-wise, North America is set to be the largest market, with APAC and Europe following after. The USA is the dominant spender; it is expected to invest a cumulative USD 43.4 billion over the next ten years. Segment-wise, C4ISR is projected to capture 38% of the total military soldier modernization sector, followed by lethality and survivability with respective shares of 27% and 26%.
Raytheon Company, BAE Systems, SAIC, Elbit Systems, Samsung Thales, Bren-Tronics, ExelisInc, Vectronix, and FLIR Systems are some of the key players in the market.
In-demand report “The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2015-2025
Published: May, 2015
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The study provides a detailed analysis of the global soldier modernization industry, providing both historical and forecast market values, factors impacting demand, major challenges faced by industry players, an in-depth examination of the dominant companies, and a review of key news.
Reasons To Buy:
- Gain confidence in making the right business decisions based on a granular analysis of the market, and identifying declining and emerging markets over the next ten years.
- Get access to important information on the global demand for different market segments in the 10 leading countries, and the underlying factors propelling the demand.
- Assess the key industries that are driving the global soldier modernization market; get a crystal-clear picture of the prospective opportunities, leading to a boost in revenue.
- Know about programmes undertaken in the overall military soldier modernization departments in various market segments.
- Evaluate the total competitive landscape of the sector and get access to profiles of the top providers globally with details about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financials.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the global military soldier modernization sector, including demand drivers, industry trends, SWOT, and recent technology developments.
More reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.