SANTA ROSA, CALIF. (PRWEB) June 17, 2015
Think Tank Photo’s new Trifecta backpacks, the Trifecta 10 DSLR Backpack and the Trifecta 8 Mirrorless Backpack, are specifically designed for serious photographers’ three workhorse lenses: their ultra-wide, mid-range, and telephoto zoom lenses. Available for DSLR and Mirrorless systems, these innovative backpacks sling for side access from both the left and right. They are the perfect carrying solution for any shooter on the move who doesn’t want to have to take off their backpack to access their gear. The rear panel opening offers complete access to gear. The slim silhouette is comfortable and appealing, and helps photographers easily navigate through crowds.
Additional Features Include
- Dividers convert from right-handed to left-handed access
- Additional top compartment fits lunch or other essentials
- Convert one or both side compartments to fit personal gear or a large water bottle
- Included tripod attachment strap secures a tripod to the front panel
- Stretchable front pocket for a water bottle
- Robust shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap for all day comfort
- Contoured back panel provides targeted cushioning as well as overall breathability.
- Top compartment mesh pockets help to organize small items
- Internal organizer pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Trifecta 8 Mirrorless Backpack: 1 medium to large Mirrorless body with lens attached, 2–5 additional lenses, up to an 8” tablet, plus personal gear. Examples include a Sony a7 with 70–200mm f/4 attached, 24–70mm f/4, 16–35mm f/4, and an iPad mini or a Canon Rebel t5i with a 55–250mm f/4–5.6 attached, 10–18mm f/4.5–5.6 IS,18–55mm f/3.5–5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and an iPad mini.
- Trifecta 10 DSLR Backpack: 1 standard size DSLR body with lens attached, 2–4 additional lenses, up to a 10” tablet, plus personal gear. Examples include a Nikon D810 with 70–200 f/2.8 attached, 24–70 f/2.8, 14–24mm f/2.8 and an iPad or a Canon 5DMIII with 100mm f/2.8L macro attached, 85mm f/1.2L, 50mm f/1.2L, 35mm f/1.4L, 24mm f/1.4L and an iPad.
Exterior: for superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 600D twill, YKK® RC fuse zippers, 420D high-density nylon, ultra-stretch mesh, nylon webbing, nylon air-mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner and dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, Super-Grip velex, hexa mesh, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Trifecta 8 Mirrorless Backpack
Interior Dimension: 9.4” W x 10.2” H x 4.5” D (24 x 26 x 11.5 cm)
Exterior Dimension: 11.4” W x 17.7” H x 5.7” D (29 x 45 x 14.5 cm)
8” Tablet Pocket: 6.7” W x 9.4” H x 0.4” D (17 x 24 x 1 cm)
Weight (with all accessories): 2.3 lbs (1 kg)
Trifecta 10 DSLR Backpack
Interior Dimension: 11” W x 12.2” H x 5.3” D (28 x 31 x 13.5 cm)
Exterior Dimension: 12.6” W x 19.3” H x 6.9” D (32 x 49 x 17.5 cm)
10” Tablet Pocket: 7.8” W x 9.6” H x 0.4” D (19.8 x 24.5 x 1 cm)
Weight (with all accessories): 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
# # #
About Think Tank Photo
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, Think Tank Photo is a group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work and developing inventive new carrying solutions that meet their needs. They are dedicated to using only the highest quality materials and design principles, and employing materials that are environmentally benign.