These new features and integrations ... will greatly enhance how our customers work with their clients.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) June 04, 2015
TapClicks today announced the availability of TapAnalytics 5.0, the on-demand campaign reporting, performance and analytics platform for digital agencies and marketers. This new release includes support for several additional digital marketing solutions, including Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), Twilio and xAd. TapAnalytics unifies a broad spectrum of third-party marketing campaign tools, allowing digital agencies and media companies to show their clients a unified dashboard. Automated, comprehensive reporting saves time and operational costs, while advanced analytics improve marketing ROI.
New integrations of commercial marketing solutions include:
- Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM): This demand-side-platform (DSP) offers new ways for advertisers, agencies, and trading desks to reinvent display buying, access billions of impressions, and rely on powerful audience and contextual data to target the right customers in the right moments.
- Twilio: Founded in 2007, Twilio has created and marketed an applications programming interface (API) that enables software developers to embed text messaging and phone calls in their own products with a minimal amount of coding. As of February 2015, the company had 560,000 developers signed up to use its service, double the number signed up 2014. http://www.twilio.com
- xAd: xAd is the global location marketplace that uses the context of location to create meaningful mobile advertising experiences. Its patented technology platform identifies where someone is or has been with precision and at scale, enabling marketers to use these insights to drive in-store traffic and sales. xAd’s global location marketplace allows nearly 1 million advertisers to reach 300 million unique devices in 300 billion mobile moments each month. http://www.xad.com
Dorothee Bergin, Director of Platform Partnerships at xAd, explained, "Adding xAd's precise location data into Tapclicks enables partners to analyze campaign performance holistically, while seamlessly integrating mobile location insights into their media offerings."
TapAnalytics delivers a single, comprehensive view of all campaigns, marketing tools and services, including these new integrations, so marketers can easily relate their results to their businesses. With the TapAnalytics platform, marketers can automatically generate and view results, reports, key performance metrics, and deep analytics in an integrated environment.
New features in TapAnalytics 5.0 include:
Markup and Margin Calculations for Digital Advertising Campaign Tools
- TapAnalytics presents agencies and businesses with information on the cost and effectiveness of their marketing activities. Agencies and publishers routinely apply an “agency fee” to the base fulfillment cost, so the numbers retrieved from digital marketing services generally don’t reflect the client’s true cost. TapClicks customers have requested the ability to display this Agency Cost to their end-customers based on the application of a markup or margin amount to the base fulfillment cost.
- As TapAnalytics has grown in features and capability, TapAnalytics has enhanced the navigation structure to better reflect how options are used.
- The Logout, My Account and Help options have moved up to beneath the logo, since the presentation and control of data is the primary objective. It provides more data before the user needs to scroll vertically.
- The “Connect a Service” button has been streamlined and changed to “Manage Services” and grouped with logout, account and help options.
Improved Reporting and Charting
- The PDF exporter has been standardized across “Generate Client Report” and “Scheduled Reports” for more consistent performance
- A graph on/off toggle has been added to allow user control of graphs in reports.
"TapClicks is 100% dedicated to being as responsive as possible to our customers’ needs,” commented Michael Mertz, VP of Product Management at TapClicks. “These new features and integrations are specifically requested by customers, and will greatly enhance how our customers work with their clients. We believe TapAnalytics 5.0 is just the beginning of a paradigm shift in marketing technology.”
TapAnalytics 5.0 supports a wide range of publicly and privately available digital marketing tools, enabling over 1,000,000 dashboards worldwide, at digital agencies, their clients, local media agencies and enterprises spanning automotive, travel, real estate and more.
TapClicks, Inc. is a marketing technology company that delivers complete digital marketing reporting and analytics platforms to digital agencies, media companies, and enterprises, for improved marketing ROI. Its suite of products includes flagship TapAnalytics, which consolidates marketing campaign information and performance results into a unified digital dashboard, with automated reporting and analytics. TapClicks was founded in 2009, and operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, Canada, Europe and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.TapClicks.com.