This comprehensive research study will uncover the latest trends in the use, selection, and delivery of media and define communication decision makers’ criteria for selecting providers.
Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) June 04, 2015
InfoTrends is pleased to announce a new study entitled Micro to Mega: Trends in Business Communications. This research study will evaluate communication trends, identify media usage and spending, and define key decisions makers’ criteria for selecting media and providers across small and medium-sized business and large enterprise organizations in key vertical industries.
Businesses and organizations of all sizes invest significantly in efforts to communicate with customers. Organizations of all sizes rely on a broad communications mix to steer operations, accelerate sales, and drive revenues. Customer communications span many channels—print, online, mobile, social media—and the challenge many organizations face is selecting the right mix to maximize results. Digital media continues to disrupt corporate communication requirements and spending, and organizations are integrating channels to deliver the most effective and efficient mix to serve and engage customers.
Through this research, InfoTrends intends to:
- Profile communication service requirements (print and online) across 8 to 10 key vertical industries in the U.S.
- Focus on large enterprises with 500+ employees and small-and-medium size business with less than 500 employees
- Quantify spending by key application area and media type
- Report on the adoption of e-mail, mobile, and social media marketing
- Identify main objectives in using media types
- Evaluate the effectiveness of cross-media communications
- Document shifts to electronic document delivery
- Track adoption of variable data printing
- Assess provider preferences and selection criteria
- Identify strategies and recommendations for business growth by market and application0 employees
According to Lisa Cross, Associate Director of InfoTrends’ Business Development Strategies Service, “Organizations of all sizes and across different industries are evaluating the best communication channels to enhance the customer experience. This comprehensive research study will uncover the latest trends in the use, selection, and delivery of media and define communication decision makers’ criteria for selecting providers.”
For more information on this study, please visit our online brochure or contact Scott Phinney at 781 616 2123 or scott(dot)phinney(at)infotrends(dot)com.