We are extremely proud to bring together the key players in the mobile banking and payments ecosystem together in NYC this October to explore the disruption and opportunities new mobile tech will bring.
(PRWEB) June 09, 2015
As consumers adopt mobile technology in all aspects of their lives, the expectations placed on traditional industries to develop mobile solutions has never been greater. Many financial institutions have already placed a heavy focus on mobile technology, both consumer facing and B2B, but conversely, most are trailing behind consumer expectations. The Mobile Banking and Payments Summit will focus on the crucial disruptions and developments in mobile money.
“Many firms are now feeling the pain as the modern consumer parts ways with traditional communication channels and moves to focus on mobile interactions. We’ve seen this with printed media and many other industries, and now we are seeing it within the financial industry.” Stated Gavin Watson, Mobile Banking Project Director at Open Mobile Media, “We are extremely proud to bring together the key players in the mobile banking and payments ecosystem together in NYC this October to explore the disruption and opportunities new mobile tech will bring."
For full event information, including speaker line-up, conference agenda and registration information, visit http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-banking-and-payments-usa/
Key topics to be addressed in October include:
- Banks in the New Payments Ecosystem: With the whole financial industry due for a massive shift, explore what role the banks must play in this emerging ecosystem
- Achieving True Omnichannel: Move beyond multichannel and communicate with your customers across every platform seamlessly, creating total brand coherency
- Establishing Customer Loyalty: Consumers are more likely than ever to switch banks, and it’s gotten much easier to do so. Learn how to engage with customers on a personal level and drive brand loyalty
- Securing Mobile Transactions: Competing technologies such as Tokenisation an HCE dominate the headlines, but what systems will future transactions actually rely on?
- Creating an Engaging Customer Experience: Consumers are demanding seamless interactions and more features, but banks are failing to provide. Discover how to balance design and functionality effectively
- Beyond the Mobile - The Future of Payments: Explore emerging technologies that will dominate the financial landscape in the coming years, from Blockchain P2P remittances to wearable integration
Over 25 Leading Industry Speakers
Expert mobile banking and payments speakers already confirmed include:
- Brett Pitts, Head of Digital, Wells Fargo
- Nancy O’Malley, Chief Payment System Integrity Officer, MasterCard
- Benjamin van-Rooy, Director of Business Strategy, American Express
- Hubert ‘JP’ Jolly, Managing Director, Citi Treasury & Trade Solutions
- Kristopher Tyra, Director GTB Online Products, Deutsche Bank
- Rachid Molinary, VP of Technology, Popular Bank
- Dean Tseretopoulos, Sr Man. of Emerging Payments & Digital Channels TD Bank
- John McDonald, VP Market Place, PoshMark
- Melissa Jankowski, EVP of Issuing, BBVA Compass0
- Khalid Fellahi, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Western Union Digital
- Major Highfield, Director of Mobile Products, Capital One
- Darrin Peller, Managing Director, Barclays Investment Bank
- Safwan Zaheer, Director of Digital Transformation, Strategy & Growth, Accenture
- Michael Sullivan, Senior Manager of Mobile Banking, HSBC
- Carolyn Criscitiello, Head of Innovation Technology, M&T Bank
- Ramy Serageldin, COO, Moven
For more information, visit http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-banking-and-payments-usa/
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The international hub that showcases knowledge, practices and secrets to succeed in the fast-paced mobile age: http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
Speaker & Conference Agenda Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7546
Media and Press Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7167