Tens of thousands of users and hundreds of agencies are relying on our technology for public safety, making it one of the most widely deployed solutions of its kind in the nation.
San Antonio, TX; McLean, VA (PRWEB) June 09, 2015
Haystax Technology, Inc., a leading provider of advanced analytics and cybersecurity solutions, will demonstrate several technologies designed to boost public safety during the ninth annual National Homeland Security Conference June 9-11 in San Antonio, Texas. As part of the conference, the company also will host its first session exclusively for users of Haystax Technology, where they can discuss experiences and share best practices.
Haystax will announce a new Mobile Field Interview Application™ designed to streamline data entry for law enforcement agencies by providing an end-to-end digital data management system (click here for announcement). The new app eliminates paperwork, auto-populates data and finds related cases, providing law enforcement an enormous timesaving in data entry tasks.
The company also will highlight additional public safety solutions, including its Public Safety Cloud, Haystax School Safety Center (launched most recently in McAllen, Texas), and its fire safety planning and cyber threat analysis capabilities.
“We’re excited to demonstrate how our analytic tools and programs can help those on the front lines of public safety get ahead of a wide variety of threats,” said Haystax CEO William B. Van Vleet III. “Tens of thousands of users and hundreds of agencies are relying on our technology for public safety, making it one of the most widely deployed solutions of its kind in the nation. I’m really looking forward to discussing and sharing lessons learned with customers already taking advantage of these technologies during the user meeting.”
Topics to stimulate discussion during the user meeting will include:
- Welcome by Van Vleet
- Product roadmap from Haystax President of Analytics Bryan Ware
- Presentation on California Common Operating Picture for Threat Awareness by Craig Dziedzic of the Bay Area Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI), John Valencia of the City of San Diego Office of Homeland Security, and Kurt Wong of the Los Angeles Police Department and Joint Regional Intelligence Center
- Cyber Risk Analysis for UASIs and Fusion Centers by Valencia
- Discussion of mobile applications of Haystax products by Jack Hanagriff, Houston UASI, Dan Mahoney, Northern California Regional Intelligence Center, and Chris Demaise, New Jersey State Police
- Perspectives from the front lines of school safety by Fidela E. Hinojosa, Region One Education Service Center, John Montemayor III, McAllen, Texas, Independent School District Police Department, and John Boatman of Haystax
- Wrap up by Chriss Knisley of Haystax
The National Homeland Security Conference is being held in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. For more information, please click HERE.
About Haystax Technology
Haystax Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of advanced analytics and cybersecurity solutions. Haystax provides a full range of services and analytic products to protect and certify mission-critical information and real-time actionable intelligence for total enterprise protection. Haystax solutions are relied upon every day to protect against threats to some of the most mission- critical and high profile networks and institutions in the world. Haystax Technology is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Herndon, Virginia, Raleigh, North Carolina, and San Francisco. For more information about Haystax, visit http://www.haystax.com or follow Haystax on Twitter @haystaxtech.
Raffetto Herman Strategic Communications