'iland is one of the first providers in the Intercloud Partner Ecosystems to announce general availability with Cisco ICF embedded in iland’s powerful enterprise cloud hosting platform,' said Gee Rittenhouse, SVP, Cisco's Cloud & Virtualization Group.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) June 08, 2015
Today at Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, iland announced that its award-winning enterprise cloud hosting services are immediately available through Cisco Intercloud Fabric (ICF), enabling companies to seamlessly extend their IT infrastructure into iland’s global cloud on demand. With this capability, companies no longer have to sacrifice control, workload placement, compliance or security as they leverage hybrid cloud to satisfy dynamic business demands.
“The need for agility continues to be one of the biggest drivers of cloud adoption, but that agility is often stifled by concerns over security and limited control,” said Dante Orsini, Senior Vice President of Business Development at iland. “Cisco Intercloud Fabric solves these challenges to introduce an entirely new level of flexibility to cloud. We are proud to be one of the first providers to deliver hybrid cloud via Cisco ICF on a global scale, and we will continue to ensure that our customers have the superior technology and support they require to stay ahead of the competition and adapt to evolving business goals.”
“iland is one of the first providers in the Intercloud Partner Ecosystems to announce general availability with Cisco Intercloud Fabric embedded in iland’s powerful enterprise cloud hosting platform,” said Gee Rittenhouse, Senior Vice President of Cisco's Cloud and Virtualization Group. “In this new era of IT, Cisco Intercloud Fabric and Application Centric Infrastructure uniquely position iland to deliver cloud the way their customers need it."
Leveraging Cisco ICF, a part of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite, companies around the globe now have access to iland’s proven Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS), enabling them to:
- Speed hybrid cloud deployments directly from their data center into iland’s global cloud, on demand and with consistent network and security policies
- Satisfy compliance, end-to-end security and data sovereignty requirements, leveraging iland’s data center locations throughout the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore
- Deploy workloads to the iland cloud alongside their network and security components, like firewalls and routers, for consistent configuration across the hybrid environment
- Manage the entire network and security of their hybrid cloud from a single, on-premise, Cisco ICF management console
- Proactively manage and analyze global cloud operations and spend from iland’s ECS portal that delivers unmatched visibility into performance
- Jumpstart and scale cloud initiatives for production, testing and development
- Satisfy requirements for complex use cases that involve a mix of cloud, colocation and bare metal
iland to showcase Enterprise Cloud Services at Cisco Live! San Diego
iland will demonstrate its Enterprise Cloud Services and portal at Cisco Live San Diego, June 7 – 11, 2015 in booth 1015. Attendees can request a meeting, attend a session or visit the booth to learn more about how iland’s cloud infrastructure and disaster recovery services address top IT challenges.
For more information on iland’s enterprise cloud services, go to:
With data centers in the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, iland delivers proven enterprise cloud solutions that help companies do business faster, smarter and more flexibly. Unlike any other provider, iland’s technology and consultative approach mean anyone–regardless of expertise, location or business objective–can experience the benefits of a hassle-free cloud. From scaling production workloads, to supporting testing and development, to disaster recovery, iland’s secure cloud and decades of experience translate into unmatched service. Underscoring the strength of its platform, the company has been recognized as VMware’s Service Provider Partner of the Year, Global and Americas; is part of the Cisco Cloud Managed Service Provider Program for IaaS and DRaaS; and partners with other industry leaders including Zerto and Veeam. Visit http://www.iland.com.
All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
# # #