With the many changes in the way investors want to communicate with their financial advisor these days, Wealth Access is providing a compelling and engaging reporting platform that is resonating
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) June 10, 2015
Wealth Access, an innovative high net worth personal financial management platform for advisors, announced growing momentum in the adoption of the Wealth Access technology solution by advisors, with record year over year growth and the hiring of seven senior technology and financial services veterans.
Representing strong demand by financial advisors to provide their clients with an integrated and aggregated reporting view, optimized for all mobile devices, Wealth Access now reports on over $20 Billion, a 350% increase year over year, and has also experienced a 1,437% growth in active users added to the platform over the past year.
To continue this rapid growth, Wealth Access also announced the hiring of 7 veteran financial services and technology executives to join the Wealth Access team. These senior staffers come from many of the industry’s leading technology platforms, such as Black Diamond, eMoney, Schwab, Envestnet and Symantec and will play a lead role in enhancing the Wealth Access user experience, technology infrastructure and sales reach.
“We are extremely excited with the industry’s reception to our technology solution,” said David Benskin, CEO of Wealth Access. “With the many changes in the way investors want to communicate with their financial advisor these days, Wealth Access is providing a compelling and engaging reporting platform that is resonating with both advisors and clients, leading to tremendous growth.”
Joining the Wealth Access team are:
- Doug McPhail, Director of Sales Engineering. McPhail comes to Wealth Access after senior roles at Charles Schwab and at Black Diamond as a Senior Solutions Consultant.
- Paul Polese, Vice President of Business Development, comes to Wealth Access after serving the Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) community as Director of Investment Advisory Solutions at Envestnet – Placemark. Previously Paul served senior roles in sales at Black Diamond and Schwab Institutional.
- Ellen Smith, Vice President of Sales, comes to Wealth Access after senior roles at eMoney, delivering outsized sales results.
- Will Cooper, Vice President of Operations and Client Service, comes to Wealth Access from Black Diamond, where he managed an operations team for over four years.
- Brian Semitekol, Chief Financial Officer, comes to Wealth Access from Shareholder Insite (now Ipreo), where he was CFO. Prior to that he worked at a middle market investment bank in Chicago.
- Jeff Norris, Senior User Experience Architect, comes to Wealth Access from Underwrites Laboratory, where he designed multiple technology applications.
- Kanchana Chalia, Senior Software Engineer comes to Wealth Access after seven years of experience in all aspects of web and software development at Symantec.
“Bringing on this talented group will jumpstart our continued development efforts in technology, client service and sales while accelerating our overall growth,” said Benskin. “These initiatives are just a few of the many investments we are making in the Wealth Access platform to make it even more useful and valuable to advisors and their clients.”
About Wealth Access
Wealth Access is a financial services technology firm that provides reporting solutions for the UHNW/HNW advisor and investor community. Its proprietary and diagnostic software platform aggregates information from more than 20,000 financial services institutions and various holdings to deliver an aggregated view, allowing for better decision support in investments, tax planning, insurance and other complex situations faced by UHWN/HNW individuals. Wealth Access is a mobile technology solution for the complicated financial situations of the UHWN/HNW. For more information, visit http://www.wealthaccess.com.