Houston (PRWEB) June 09, 2015
Fifteen attorneys from the Austin, Dallas, and Houston offices of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in their respective practices in the 2015 Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 180 attorneys are included in the Guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, publisher of the annual Guide, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world. Attorneys, practice areas, and firms are ranked by geographic region and nationwide.
“We are proud of all of the Greenberg Traurig Texas lawyers who have received this prestigious recognition for the outstanding work they do for our clients,” said Douglas C. Atnipp, Greenberg Traurig co-regional operating shareholder for Texas.
The following Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys are included as leading practitioners in the Guide:
- Douglas C. Atnipp – Nationwide Energy: Oil & Gas (Transactional), Houston
- Christopher L. Bell – Environment, Houston
- Thomas J. Bond – Insurance: Regulation, Austin
- Francis 'Frank' R. Bradley III – Banking & Finance, Houston
- Joseph F. Coniglio – Healthcare, Dallas
- Kevin Kudlac – Intellectual Property, Austin
- James R. Leahy – Litigation: General Commercial, Houston
- Michael L. Malone – Healthcare, Dallas
- Dwayne Mason – Intellectual Property, Houston
- J. Kent Newsome – Real Estate, Houston
- Ralph G. Santos – Real Estate, Dallas
- Ben Tobor – Intellectual Property, Houston
The following Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys are included as noted or recognized practitioners in the Guide:
- Gregory J. Casas – Antitrust, Austin
- Shari L. Heyen – Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Houston
- Victor D. Vital – Litigation: General Commercial, Dallas
In addition to the individuals recognized, the firm’s following practice areas are ranked in Texas:
- Real Estate
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas
Greenberg Traurig has more than 100 attorneys in Texas, serving clients from offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.