This book tells you how to be strategic at conferences and conventions -- keeping organized and productive.
Los Angles, CA (PRWEB) June 10, 2015
Pipeliner CRM has released Your Little Black Book for Conferences and Conventions. Four seasoned travelers share their top techniques and tips for getting the most out of any in-person event. The book includes techniques and ideas for how to make the most of these opportunities -- from preparing ahead of time, what to do during the event, following up afterward, and tried-and-true top-secret techniques for adding extra value to any conference.
Featured Experts and Top Tips:
- Barbara Giamanco -- Leading social selling author, speaker, and advisor -- “You can also team up with some sponsors and ask them who they know is attending. Sponsors are generally emailing their customer lists to drive attendance, or they might be planning a special event or dinner that they are inviting customers to attend.”
- Joanne Black -- Renowned authority on referral selling -- “Schedule as many follow up meetings as you can on the spot. Events are crazy, and people are very slow to follow up afterwards. So get something on the calendar while the conversation is still top of mind.”
- Peri Shawn -- Award-winning sales and coaching author, speaker, and trainer -- “Discover the hashtag for the event and listen on Twitter. Jump into the discussion when you feel ready.”
- Chad Porter -- Co-founder of Invisume (“The Invisible Resume”) -- “Be prepared that connectivity is going to suck. Plan ahead!”
The Pipeliner CRM blog has a growing roster of expert sales contributors, continuing Pipeliner’s commitment to provide not only exceptional CRM software, but training and education to help sales managers and salespeople sell smarter.
“Our readers deserve only the best content from seasoned sales experts,” said Alyson Stone, Content Director at Pipeliner CRM. “This book tells you how to be strategic at conferences and conventions -- keeping organized and productive. For sales professionals, these gatherings are fantastic opportunities to meet new people, gain expertise, spark new initiatives, and find leads to make into opportunities. But, at the same time, they can be a bit overwhelming. We take the worry out of on-the-road workflow.”
- Building Relationships - Numbered lists for preparing and making the most out of relationship-building activities
- Keeping Organized Amid the Chaos - Secret methods and apps that help maintain control -- scheduling, what to bring with you, and using your time wisely
- Before the Event - Activities, planning, and creating a state of mind that sets the stage for success
- During the Event: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques - Contacting people, using social media, and managing meetups
- After the Event - Putting all your hard work to good use -- don’t fall short at the finish line.
- Techniques That Really Work - Experts’ secret squirrel ideas that might just work for you
- Etiquette Pet Peeves - What to do -- and what not to do.
About Pipeliner - The World’s Most Visual CRM
Pipeliner is a fresh new approach to the traditional sales pipeline and the way it drives CRM, engaging the sales organization with visual insights. The methodology behind our platform provides a solid sales process for thousands of organizations, worldwide.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Pipeliner CRM has offices in the UK, Austria and Slovakia. Engage with us on Twitter (@PipelinerCRM) or visit us at PipelinerCRM.com