The new testing equipment will ensure more consistent results for all custom applications. -CEO, William (Bill) Hood
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 10, 2015
LED Lighting Inc. ([http://www.ledlightinginc.com), a primary resource for custom illumination solutions, invests in new state-of-the-art lab equipment for testing LED lighting products and power supplies for more accurate specifications. Primary lab equipment includes a programmable DC electronic load, a digital multimeter, a digital oscilloscope, an RMS converter, a noise meter and a current monitor.
“The new testing equipment will ensure more consistent results for all custom applications,” says LED Lighting Inc.’s CEO, William (Bill) Hood.
1. The Array 3721A is a 400-watt programmable DC electronic load that tests various DC power supplies. This instrument features four basic functions (constant current, constant voltage, constant resistance and constant power) and eight test modes including: constant current low range, constant current high range, constant voltage range, constant resistance low range, constant resistance medium range, resistance high range, constant power voltage source mode and constant power current source mode.
2. The CSIMS8050 is a 53,000-count bench digital multimeter, which contains a 24-bit A/D converter that can operate several ten-measurement functions. It features ACV and DCV measurements up to 1000V, DC measurement accuracy 0.03%, 0.01ohm resistance and 1µV voltage resolution, capacitance measurement up to 5000µF, and max/min/relative/avg/dBm measurements.
3. The Tektronix TDS5054 is a 4-channel digital oscilloscope, which features up to 1 GHz bandwidth, 5 GS/s real-time sample rate, 8 MB record length and 100,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate.
4. The Fluke True-RMS is a digital stand alone logging multimeter which features 0.9% basic DC accuracy, RMS AC voltage and current measurement for accurate readings on all waveforms, min/max average records irregular activity, auto and manual hold frequency, capacitance and resistance capabilities.
5. NoiseKen EMI is a noise meter featuring simultaneous 4 spectra measurement, (30MHz to 88MHz, 88MHz to 216 MHz, 216MHz to 470 MHz, 470 MHz to 1000MHz) and assess the radiated emissions (FCC Part15, VDE and CISPR).
6. The current monitor is a voltage-measuring instrument that captures the current inrush voltage pulse, which ultimately converts into the current.
“The power supply test-bench enables us to perform testing and verify power supply performance per manufacturers specification. Additionally, it enables us to perform field issue investigation by analyzing/debugging product performance,” says LED Lighting Inc.'s Manufacturing Engineer, John Ostojich.
For more information about LED Lighting Inc.’s linear lighting specifications, visit http://www.ledlightinginc.com.
About LED Lighting Inc.
LED Lighting Inc. continues to relentlessly expand and position itself as one of the only Custom Illumination Solution specialists in the marketplace, since 2004. As an innovator of LED lighting and technology, LED Lighting Inc. recognizes its uniqueness with providing custom applications and meeting detailed specifications. LED Lighting Inc. products are thoroughly tested and backed with strong warranties. For more information visit http://www.ledlightinginc.com.