"With HP PageWide Technology at the core of our printers, our customers are getting products that deliver superior quality with fast turn-around and easy operation,” said Ken Land, President and CTO, Neuralog.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 12, 2015
The new NeuraLabel 300x and Neuralog 300x printers leverage HP Page Wide Technology to offer a cost effective, fast, flexible and scalable option for industries that require on-demand digital color label and well log printing.
“With HP PageWide Technology at the core of our printers, our customers are getting products that deliver superior quality with fast turn-around and easy operation,” said Ken Land, President and CTO, Neuralog. “Through our collaboration with HP we are able to offer world class solutions with a lower cost of ownership and virtually no setup requirements.”
“Neuralog’s announcement today is an example of the power of HP PageWide Technology,” said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, HP Inkjet Printing Solutions. “HP PageWide Technology delivers lower costs, faster print speeds, higher quality and increased productivity, all while consuming less energy.”
Benefits span superior performance through product support
For label printing, the NeuraLabel 300x meets and exceeds the performance standards expected by customers, providing:
- Speed: capable of print speeds up to 20 inches per second (that's over 100 letter size labels per minute).
- Quality and print resolution: up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colors pop and graphics look sharp on finished labels. Utilizing water-resistant pigment inks ensures that you can print on a wide variety of label media, suitable to any application, including BS5609 certified moisture and abrasion resistant synthetic media.
- Flexibility: print on un-diecut or pre-diecut fan-folded or rolled continuous label media, from 3” to 8.5” wide. Sheet fed media is also supported. The NeuraLabel 300x easily scales from a stand-alone desktop label printing platform to a web press attached to a complete label finishing system.
- Compatibility: fully supports the most popular Windows-based label authoring software and variable data printing.
- Support: covered by an available 2 year on-site service warranty across the globe.
The Neuralog 300x for well log printing delivers full color well log prints to your desktop quickly and efficiently, providing:
- Speed: the fastest print speed available on any well log printer available today. Full-scale and half-scale well log printing at 14 inches per second.
- Quality: long lasting colors that will not streak, run or fade, and are pen and pencil friendly.
- Compatibility: ability to print from your preferred well log viewing and editing application, with support for industry formats such as TIFF, PDF and other vendor-specific formats.
- Ease of use: direct access to paper and consumables, making setup quick and easy.
- Flexibility: a small footprint, enabling you to easily integrate the Neuralog 300x into your work space, with flexibility to print both well logs and sheet-fed office documents.
About HP PageWide Technology
HP PageWide Technology currently powers HP PageWide XL printers, HP Inkjet Web Presses, HP business printers and will be scaled for upcoming HP 3D Multi Jet FusionTM printers.
About Neuralog/NeuraLabel Printing Solutions
Since 1991, Neuralog (http://www.neuralog.com) has been a software and hardware provider for the oil and gas industry. There are thousands of people using Neuralog products in over 70 countries. For more information on the NeuraLabel 300x printer, visit http://www.neuralabel.com or call 1-281-240-2525.