Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 11, 2015
Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, has issued a call for entries in its fifth annual competition in North America. Entry kit and complete details are available at: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.
Best in Biz Awards 2015 is open to any company from any industry based in or operating in North America. Early entry deadline in the North American program is June 26, with the regular deadline falling on August 14, and late entries accepted until September 18.
With over 60 award categories offered in this year’s program, companies are encouraged to submit entries in multiple categories to compete for this exclusive recognition. Award categories include:
- Company categories such as Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, or Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year,
- Department / team categories, such as PR Department of the Year, Support Department of the Year, and Technology Department of the Year,
- Executive categories, notably Executive of the Year, Founder/Entrepreneur of the Year, and Innovator of the Year,
- Product categories, including Enterprise Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Best New Version of the Year, Product Line of the Year, and App of the Year,
- PR and media categories, such as PR Campaign of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Website of the Year, Event of the Year, Film/Video of the Year, Annual Report of the Year and Newsletter of the Year.
As a special feature, in the 5th annual program, we will be highlighting the Companies receiving honors in the most number of award categories. The "Top 5" list will recognize the 5 most awarded Companies based on the weighted combined total of gold, silver and bronze honors awarded to any Company in this year’s program.
True to the Best in Biz Awards brand, Best in Biz Awards is the only business awards program in North America that is judged by members of the press and industry analysts. Judging panels in our past four programs have been composed of writers, journalists and other contributors to some of the most recognized and trusted publications in the world, including AdWeek, Businessweek, Computerworld, Consumer Affairs, Crain's New York Business, Detroit Free Press, Entrepreneur, eWeek, Fast Company, Financial Times, Fortune, Inc, Miami Herald, Network World, Orange County Register, PC Magazine, Reuters, San Francisco Chronicle, San Jose Mercury News, USA Today, Wired and ZDNet.
Past winners of Best in Biz Awards have spanned the spectrum, from up-and-coming businesses innovating in the marketplace, to blue-chip companies that form the bedrock of the world economy. Winners in the past two North American programs alone included: AT&T, BlackBerry, Burger King, Citrix, Dell, Dyson, Eastman Chemical Company, Experian, Guitar Center, Hewlett-Packard, MetLife, MWW Group, PayPal, Safelite, Sandisk, Toshiba, Umpqua Bank, UnitedHealthcare, Vonage and YMCA of Greater New York.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are currently conferred in two separate programs: North America and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2015 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 18, 2015. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.