Softeq’s IoT/Wearable R&D Center is uniquely positioned to deliver the full cycle of product development.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 15, 2015
Softeq, a seasoned provider of innovative R&D and software engineering services, announced today the company’s capabilities in the wearable tech space and a strong project portfolio took it to a leading spot on the “Top Wearable App Developers” list selected by Clutch, a tech research and consulting firm in Washington, DC.
Softeq aims to help businesses seeking their share of the booming market, with wearables steadily gaining momentum and forecast to dominate it in the near future along with the Internet of Things (IoT), drones and other smart robotics. Softeq offers one-of-a-kind expertise in the following areas:
- Wearable cameras, drone-mounted and IP-cameras: video streaming and processing, pattern recognition, comprehensive web-services;
- Sensor-rich fitness, telecare, and assistive wearables allowing remote monitoring of real-time vital signs and emergencies;
- Firmware and applications for smart watches, including iWatch and Android Wear;
- Smart accessories, including jewelry bracelets and pendants, featuring embedded sensing elements;
- Wearable and connected lighting gadgets programmed and managed remotely for an immersive live show experience;
- Information applications, face recognition solutions, and even VR games for smart glasses and headsets.
“Softeq’s IoT/Wearable R&D Center is uniquely positioned to deliver the full cycle of product development: from electrical and hardware design, through firmware, drivers and mobile apps featuring web back-end with complex data processing and analytics,” says Chris Howard, CEO and Founder of Softeq Development Corp. “Be it a new form-factor or an application area for an existing device, our engineers and designers will help extract business value out of a mere opportunity.”
As the researchers report, the early leaders list is composed of the firms on the innovation frontier who excelled in over a dozen quantitative and qualitative criteria, including client references, case studies, and market presence. Explore Softeq’s capabilities at http://bit.ly/IoTwear.
Headquartered in Houston, TX, Softeq Development Corporation is a provider of software engineering, embedded, web and mobile app development services, as well as wearable tech and IoT solutions. Softeq has been serving large and Fortune 500 companies worldwide since 1997, including Nike, EPSON, Atlas Copco, AMD, Omron, NVIDIA, Lenovo, and Disney, among others. More at http://www.softeq.com.
Clutch is a Washington, DC-based research firm that identifies top service providers that deliver exceptional results for their clients. The Clutch methodology is an innovative research process combining the best of traditional B2B research with newer consumer review services. Clutch utilizes a proprietary framework, the Leaders Matrix, which maps firms' focus areas and their ability to deliver on client expectations. To date, Clutch has researched and reviewed 500+ companies spanning 50+ markets.