LRO 15.1 is designed to solve customers issues that matter.
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) June 11, 2015
Rainmaker, the leading provider of revenue management and profit optimization solutions to the multifamily housing and gaming/hospitality industries, announces the release of LRO® revenue management software version 15.1. The significantly revamped version of LRO, the leading multifamily lease rate optimization solution, boasts customer-centric updates and innovations in its core functionalities to deliver improved pricing capabilities and superior responsiveness during any pricing challenge.
“In the ever-changing landscape of apartment pricing it is vitally important that a community stays on top of its competitors. LRO 15.1 takes this task beyond the potentially error-riddled process of on-site leasing professionals calling competitors to get pricing,” says Eian Counts, vice president of product strategy for Rainmaker LRO. “With LRO Automated Comps we focused on ensuring the greatest of accuracy in the information delivered.”
LRO 15.1 boasts user experience enhancements to its Business Intelligence reports and offers new reports.
New reports in LRO 15.1 include:
- Audit Hierarchy: Grants easy viewing of how community hierarchies are set up and to confirm hierarchy attributes values have been assigned.
- Availability & Pricing: Designed for pricing managers to quickly and easily view all percent change metrics for occupancy and rents in one place.
- Daily Pulse: Provides regional managers and owners a feel for where a community stands on a daily basis in regards to recommended rent, exposure, occupancy and average leases signed.
Additional reports with updates found in LRO 15.1 are:
- Rent Trend: Redesigned to include a graphical overview page and a definitions page.
- Weekly Report: Ability to control traffic information displayed for up to past 30 days.
- RPU Report: Drill down through levels functionality added.
- Lease Compliance: Now shows 12 months along with current month to date.
- Summary Analysis: Six quarters are now displayed allowing for YOY comparisons.
- Renewals Report: Three months are now shown.
“As with all of the work and effort we put into our system upgrades and our customer service processes, LRO 15.1 is designed to solve customers issues that matter,” says Tammy Farley, president of Rainmaker. “We closely align ourselves with our customers to better understand their pricing challenges, and we deliver solutions that will optimize their pricing practices, advance their successes and ease any stress associated with rental pricing.”
Rainmaker LRO® is the leading multifamily lease rate optimization solution used to maximize revenue from apartment leases. The system calculates optimized pricing based on multiple factors that influence rate setting, including traffic and lease duration, move-in dates, competitive affects and other metrics. The system also produces enterprise-wide demand forecasts by measuring and analyzing historical and current market metrics and performing calculations necessary for occupancy predictions that are dynamically updated as market conditions change.
Rainmaker is the market leader in profit optimization solutions for the Multifamily Housing, Hospitality and Gaming industries. Rainmaker software, coupled with professional business consulting services, enables multifamily housing operators to maximize revenue from apartment leases and helps operators of hotels and casino hotels secure the most valuable customers to increase their profitability. An innovator and thought leader in the highly specialized revenue optimization field, Rainmaker leverages cutting-edge research to bring customers the most sophisticated systems and help them achieve the highest profitability from their assets. Multifamily housing clients include leaders such as AvalonBay Communities, Equity Residential, Gables Residential, Post Properties, MAA and more. Gaming & Hospitality clients include leading organizations such as Caesars Entertainment, Kerzner International, MGM Resorts International, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Wynn Las Vegas and many others. A Microsoft Silver Certified Partner headquartered in northern Atlanta, GA, Rainmaker has for four years running ranked on the Inc. 5,000 list among America’s top fastest-growing, privately held companies. For more information, visit http://www.LetItRain.com.
Senior Director, Marketing & Brand Management