Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) June 16, 2015
MobileFrame, the only 100% code-free enterprise class mobile ERP platform, announces the release of version 6.0 that enables customers to deploy and manage sophisticated native, web or hybrid applications across iOS, Android and Windows based operating systems. Powered by MobileFrame’s patented, code- free “write once, deploy anywhere” mobile ERP platform approach, enterprises can design, build, configure, test and manage custom apps across the enterprise from a single platform with no coding required. Every feature required for a successful enterprise class deployment is built-in, including mobile application development, device management, project administration, GPS tracking, robust synchronization and military grade security. With version 6.0 of MobileFrame the core components have been completely redesigned and a series of groundbreaking new features have been added including:
- The MobileFrame Desktop has been completely rewritten to add cross platform support for iOS, Android and Windows devices, more robust enterprise data management, results inspector, remote manager and administrator management capabilities
- New Workflow changes including Launch External App, Populate Grid, File/Document Operations from a Grid and many system operation changes to improve performance and management of complex applications
- The WYSIWYG Screen Designer and navigation of pages has been completely reconceptualized to accommodate new cross-platform capabilities
- The Windows Client has been completely rewritten to accommodate our new unified client look and feel and use our native core
- A new native client database is a private MobileFrame database system that is based on SQLite with our own MobileFrame specific features
- Synchronization has been completely redesigned and rewritten to provide new scalability enhancements
- The Server Manager now supports a Server Monitor feature to view the activities and status of your Server from the Desktop
- Advanced security enhancements have been added, including full FIPS (140-2 or better) compliant encryption of all files on the device and database. All client-server communications are encrypted and include invisible two-factor authentication (patent pending), optional secondary authorization for registration to your servers, and SSL support to double encrypt client-server communications
- The MobileFrame API is now called the MobileFrame Windows API. It is still based in .NET and exposes native as well as .NET-based functionality to Windows users. Users wishing to extend the system in non-Windows devices can use the new Launch External App workflow
Today’s enterprise leaders are developing their digital business strategy and they need access to next generation tools to make that transition with minimal disruption to their core business. MobileFrame is the only code-free mobile app development platform that allows businesses to design, develop, test and deploy multi-channel mobile apps in a fraction of the time required by other code-based tools. Our ease of use means development staff or even line-of-business personnel can build the perfect mobile app with stunning user interfaces. MobileFrame’s write once, deploy everywhere approach is critical to organizations wanting to unlock the full potential of mobility as part of their digital business strategy.
"Innovation is at the core of everything we do and one way that we uphold this commitment is by constantly advancing and enhancing our software based on our customers’ requirements," said Lonny Oswalt, MobileFrame CEO. "It’s important to us that our customers receive the most innovative and stable release possible and version 6.0 is a prime example of that dedication.”
Mobile user experiences will become more diverse and more sophisticated; CIOs and business leaders responsible for mobile app design and delivery must become more aware of new mobile experience approaches and technologies and acquire the skills and partners to exploit them. MobileFrame version 6.0 addresses that need.
MobileFrame is the leading 100% code-free enterprise class mobile ERP platform that enables customers to deploy and manage sophisticated native, web or hybrid applications across iOS, Android and Windows based operating systems. Powered by MobileFrame’s patented, code free “write once, deploy anywhere” mobile ERP platform approach, enterprises can design, build, configure, test and manage custom apps across the enterprise from a single solution with no coding required. Every feature required for a successful enterprise class deployment is built-in, including mobile application development, device management, military grade security, project administration and GPS tracking. MobileFrame also provides a suite of ready-to-run apps for every industry that can be easily tailored to meet any requirement.
For more info, please visit http://MobileFrame.com. Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
101 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA 95032 | (408) 885-1200 | firstname.lastname@example.org