(PRWEB) June 16, 2015
CNC-Shopping is delighted to offer a wide of Mitsubishi modules, drives, motors, and batteries to its customers.
Among the Mitsubishi modules, CNC-Shopping notably offers the following model:
- The MITSUBISHI Q173HCPU module: This is a MITSUBISHI CPU module type Q173H-CPU belonging to the MITSUBISHI Motion Controller Q Series range of products for multi-CPU PLC automated systems. This module offers the ability to control up to 32 axes according to the configuration of the industrial application concerned. In addition, this module is also equipped with a USB interface for communication with a PC.
CNC-Shopping also offers its customers a large number of Mitsubishi drives.
- The MITSUBISHI MR-J2S-40B drive: this is an A/C drive with 400W power. This drive belongs to the MELSERVO-J2-Super Series range of servo drives and is compatible with a SCCNET interface. This MR-J2S-40B is ready to replace your defective equipment and comes with a functional warranty.
- The MITSUBISHI MR-J2S-70B drive: This is an axis drive type MR-J for controlling MITSUBISHI HC-KFS, HC-MFS and HC-UFS series motors. This motor is available either new or reconditioned.
CNC-Shopping also offers its customers a range of HC-KFS motors including the following models:
- The MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13 motor: This is a non-ventilated servo motor with a nominal rotation speed of 3000 rpm without brake and with 100W of power. It is equipped with a coder type measuring system. The HC-KFS13 motor is ready to replace a previous defective MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13 servo motor installed on a CNC machine tool.
- The MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13BD motor: It is an A/C axis motor which connects via its power plug and its coder plug, linked by cable. This MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13BD servo motor has a diameter of 8mm on its centring diameter with a nominal rotation speed of 3000 rpm with brake and supplying 100W of power. This model is available in stock for immediate shipment.
- The MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13D motor: This is an A/C axis motor belonging to the HC-KFS range of MITSUBISHI motors and the MITSUBISHI MELSERVO system. This MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13D motor is ready to replace a previous defective MITSUBISHI HC-KFS13D servo motor and we offer a 6 month replacement guarantee for the purchase of this new motor.
- The MITSUBISHI HC-KFS23BK motor: This is a non-ventilated MITSUBISHI HC-KFS23BK servo motor with a cylindrical keyed shaft and a nominal rotation speed of 3000 rpm with brake and supplying 200W of power. This motor is sold new with a functional warranty.
- The MITSUBISHI HC-KFS43K motor: This is a 14mm diameter keyed shaft servo motor which supplies 400W of power. This MITSUBISHI HC-KFS43K motor will replace a previous defective MITSUBISHI HC-KFS43K servo motor and has a 6 month return to workshop warranty. The product will then be repaired or replaced by a similar product.
CNC-Shopping also supplies professionals in the industry with Mitsubishi batteries. Among the many batteries available online, CNC-Shopping recommends the Mitsubishi A6BAT MR-BAT battery. This 3.6-volt battery is sold in new condition with two dedicated cables and connector enabling it to be plugged into Mitsubishi industrial equipment.
CNC-Shopping is able to make available to its customers a wide variety of CNC spare parts both new and reconditioned depending on the imperatives of cost and deadline. The standard replacement of equipment is also offered in order to further improve responsiveness rates.
In addition, all MITSUBISHI products are fully tested and reconditioned by CNC-Shopping technicians according to manufacturers' procedures.
Finally, to respond effectively to the various requirements of its clients, CNC-Shopping has a dedicated 7/7 customer service and an experienced technical service to assist in the implementation of a preventive maintenance approach.
Currently CNC-Shopping is offering free shipping for the purchase of any product from the manufacturer Mitsubishi.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer simply connect to a CNC-Shopping account and enter the discount code "MITSUBISHI15" in the shopping cart.
This offer is available until 24 July 2015.
CNC-Shopping is specialized in the online sale of CNC spare parts for CNC and PLC machines-tools.
- A variety of CNC parts for machines-tools
- Real-time product availability
- An international express delivery service-
- A good price/quality ratio on its CNC parts
Discover all of the offers at CNC-Shopping by simply logging onto CNC-Shopping.co.uk in order to take full advantage of online offers and view new products for an optimal maintenance of CNC machines-tools.