By deliberately making the time and effort to help those who are in need and participate in numerous clean-up projects in our cities, we can achieve our firm’s goal of creating a culture that leaves a positive legacy.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 15, 2015
Frazier & Deeter CPAs and advisors announces the firm’s third annual Community Service Day, which will take place on Thursday, June 18th.
“Community Service Day is a way for Frazier & Deeter to contribute to our communities,” said Seth McDaniel, Managing Partner of Frazier & Deeter. “By deliberately making the time and effort to help those who are in need and participate in numerous clean-up projects in our cities, we can achieve our firm’s goal of creating a culture that leaves a positive legacy."
Nearly 200 professionals from Frazier & Deeter, representing both the Atlanta and Alpharetta offices, will participate in the Community Service Day. Volunteer activities include:
- A group from Frazier & Deeter will be working with Truly Living Well in a local urban garden by weeding, mulching, composting, and preparing for the summer harvest.
- In Piedmont Park, Frazier & Deeter volunteers will work to maintain the beautiful landmark of Atlanta by spreading mulch, removing weeds from the garden beds and cleaning up the trail along the lake.
- At the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children, Frazier & Deeter employees will be crafting, reorganizing, sorting items, painting indoors and outdoors, and supervising the computer lab.
- A team from Frazier & Deeter will be at the Atlanta Community Food Bank inspecting, sorting, and packing grocery donations in the warehouse.
- A group from Frazier & Deeter will do a mix of relational activities and beautification of the grounds at the Gateway Center
- At SafeHouse Outreach, a group will be making and serving lunches to the individuals who benefit from this organization
- Frazier & Deeter is partnering with Park Pride to provide volunteers to improve local parks in Midtown by laying mulch, painting, clearing debris and removing invasive plants.
- Another group from Frazier & Deeter will be at the North Fulton Community Charities working in a thrift store to help sort and stock inventory.
- For the third year, a group from Frazier & Deeter will be packing meals for seniors at Senior Connections.
- The last organization will be the Georgia Blind Sports Association, where a group will be helping set up for the United States Association of Blind Athletes goalball national championship.
Frazier & Deeter’s Nashville, Tampa and Philadelphia offices will hold Community Service Day later this year.
About Frazier & Deeter
Frazier & Deeter is a nationally recognized top 60 CPA and advisory firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The firm provides tailored services across a wide range of tax, audit, accounting and advisory needs to achieve each client's unique financial goals.
Frazier & Deeter has been named the #1 Accounting Firm to Work For, the 57th largest CPA firm and one of the Fastest Growing CPA firms among the top 100 firms in the U.S. by Accounting Today magazine. Frazier & Deeter has also been named a Best of the Best CPA firm by Inside Public Accounting and a 2014 Best Firm for Women's Leadership Equity by Project MOVE.