Years of research and experience... This is what makes us "North Cyprus IVF Centre"
(PRWEB) June 15, 2015
Egg donation, or donor egg IVF treatment is a treatment option for women who are unable to achieve and maintain pregnancy with their own eggs.
Suitable candidates for IVF with egg donation include the following patient groups:
- Women with premature ovarian failure
- Women with premature menopause or menopause
- Women who have had their ovaries removed with surgery
- Women whose ovarian reserves have been compromised due to radiation or chemotherapy
- Men in same-sex relationship who would like to have their biological children using donor eggs and a surrogate mother
- Single men who would like to have their biological children using donor eggs and a surrogate mother.
The unprecedented success rates with donor eggs at North Cyprus IVF Centre have received substantial amount of attention both from European patients as well as western scientists. With an average success rate of 78% in egg donation, North Cyprus IVF has been named the "leading egg donation clinic in Europe".
According to the interview conducted with Dr. Savas Ozyigit, the first hand explanation for the high success rates have been indicated as follows:
- At North Cyprus IVF Centre, there are very strict criteria for donor selection. Egg donors have to be between the ages of 19-25 as opposed to much higher age brackets used in other countries/clinics. Majority of egg donors are international students studying at various universities in Cyprus, thus making the donor base consist of very young and healthy ladies.
- At North Cyprus IVF Centre, each successful egg donor is allowed to donate up to five times. Donors whose donation does not result in a successful IVF outcome are not accepted back into the program. This means that, at any point of time, approximately 80-85% of all donors will have proven fertility.
- All egg donors are thoroughly screened prior to their donation. Since the hospital is equipped with the technology to offer all kinds of relevant testing, doctors make sure that each and every single donor undergoes an additional thorough screening to make sure they have no fertility issues as well as other health related problems, including standard egg donor testing recommended by ESHRE criteria.
- At North Cyprus IVF, there are no legal limitations like the ones they have in most Europen clinics regarding the number of embryos that can be transferred into the uterus. Up to 3 embryos can be transferred in an IVF cycle, which is a factor that increases success outcomes.
- At North Cyprus IVF, highest standards of technology are used and this is not just a cliche statement! They are one of the very few clinics in the world that can offer the "MicroFluidic Chip" for sperm selection. This groundbreaking technology has been made available at only a few select clinics in the world and North Cyprus IVF is one of these few clinics. Similarly, the embryology lab is equipped with embryoscopes, allowing the embryologists to monitor embryo growth 24/7 with time lapse imaging system, ensuring selection of highest quality embryos for embryo transfer.
With all these positive factors combined along with such an experienced and dedicated team, one has to say well done to Dr. Savas Ozyigit and his amazing team. Kep up the good work!