The background and experience our Advisory Board members bring to US Lead Network is going to be invaluable as we not only continue to grow our dental and medical internet marketing business, but also to help us continue at the leading edge of technology.
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) June 15, 2015
Jim Hayden, President of Arizona based Board Developer announces that US Lead Network has appointed five leading experts to its newly formed advisory board. The Advisory Board will serve as a strategic resource to US Lead Network as it continues to develop Leading Healthcare Internet Marketing.
"We are thrilled with the addition of these experts in both healthcare and marketing to our team of advisors," said Dr. David Greene, Founder and CEO of US Lead Network. "The background and experience our Advisory Board members bring to US Lead Network is going to be invaluable as we not only continue to grow our dental and medical internet marketing business, but also to help us continue at the leading edge of technology."
The inaugural members of The US Lead Network’s advisory board include:
- Rob Johnson, Managing Partner of KnowledgeNet, A provider of engaging online learning solutions that lower organization's overall cost for employee training. High energy virtual classroom or self-paced recorded learning modalities for Cisco, Microsoft, vmware, and PMI project management.
- Marc Leib, M.D., J.D. - former Chief Medical Officer of the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Dr. Leib received his Juris Doctor Summa Cum Laude from the University of Arizona College of Law, Doctor of Medicine from the University of Arizona College of Medicine and his undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Science with Honors—Electrical Engineering, from Stanford University.
- Dr. William Mangold, M.D., J.D. - Past-President of the Arizona Medical Association and has been heavily involved with the affairs of organized medicine, including national positions with the American Medical Association (AMA), since 1969. He is also a member of the Arizona Judicial Council (AJC), the body responsible for advising the Arizona Supreme Court on all rules governing Arizona’s court system.
- Dr. Larry Penley, Ph.D., President, Penley Consulting. - Larry served as Thunderbird School of Global Management’s president in 2012. His distinguished career in higher education has included assignments as president of Colorado State University, dean of the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, and chairman of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), a world leader in accreditation services.
- Amanda Vega - CEO of Amanda Vega Consulting, a firm of over 120 people in 15 countries in four languages that handle interactive strategy and implementation. Her firm is technically one of the oldest social media management company with engagements in the industry dating 10 years.
US Lead Network provides leading nationwide healthcare internet marketing, medical SEO and websites for Medical and Dental Practices. With a proprietary blend of over ten ethical internet marketing techniques, US Lead Network represents a natural online marketing arm for healthcare practices large and small.
Board Developer specializes in developing a Board of Advisors for companies to help their business grow. A Board of Advisors is a team of individuals that are committed to help increase the bottom line. The Advisors brought to the table are more than business people. They are business leaders with contacts and skills that complement and organization’s leadership. A Board of Advisors is designed to open doors to new business for companies as well as give invaluable advice and guidance designed to increase the footprint and, ultimately, profits.
For more information, please visit http://www.boarddeveloper.com.