Syosset, New York (PRWEB) June 17, 2015
On May 1, 2015 The Payroll Store (TPS) announced the formation of a strategic partnership with ADP, a leading service provider in the payroll industry. Through this new alliance, The Payroll Store is now able to offer its clients a variety of its services such as direct deposit, tax money movement and tax reporting controls on ADP’s state of the art technology and security platforms. “We’re very excited to have formed this partnership and look forward to working closely with ADP to leverage our combined resources to provide the best product and highest level of service in the industry” said TPS President, Evan Steinbach.
With the new system, The Payroll Store is now able to offer its clients additional services including:
- Web & Mobile Access: TPS clients can now access all of their payroll information and reports anytime, anywhere through our web & mobile applications
- Workers Compensation: Eliminate large upfront deposits and spread your premium payments throughout the year to help improve cash flow.
- Time & Attendance: Time & Attendance tracking solutions save time and money by offering automated efficiencies. These allow you to maintain accurate, up-to-the-minute records on hours worked, overtime status and scheduling with time clocks, biometric scanners and more.
Other services that The Payroll Store offers include:
- Payroll Processing & Tax Impounding
- W2/W3 Filings
- Customized Reporting
- Employee/Employer Web Access
- Employee/Employer Mobile Access
- Check Printing, Stuffing & Mailing
- Next Day Processing & Delivery
- On-Site Check Printing
About The Payroll Store
Founded in 2000, The Payroll Store set out to solve a simple set of problems that many customers were facing. Clients using the big-box, commercial payroll services were unhappy because there was too much paperwork, the process was too time consuming and as a result they felt like there were just a number. The Payroll Store differentiates itself with its white-glove, concierge-like service it offers its clients. In 2015, The Payroll Store formed a partnership with ADP, a leading service provider in the payroll industry.
For more information about The Payroll Store visit http://www.thepayrollstore.com