Washington (PRWEB) June 15, 2015
The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has been named to the shortlist for the inaugural The Legal 500 United States Awards in the areas of “Industry Focus – Environment - Litigation” and “Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort.” The awards recognized over 100 attorneys and more than 25 practice areas firmwide.
The Legal 500 United States Awards will honor the best in-house and private practice teams and individuals over the past 12 months. The awards panel conducted more than 50,000 interviews to ascertain the winners, who will be recognized at a dinner at The Boathouse in Central Park October 14, 2015. Published by Legalese, The Legal 500 guides (published by country or region) “provide research and law firm rankings to enable clients to identify the best law firm for the job.” Firms are recommended on merit, based on client and peer feedback.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2015 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys includes:
- [L]awyers at Greenberg Traurig LLP are ‘prompt, informed and to-the-point’
- Greenberg Traurig LLP ‘does extraordinary work’ on account of its ‘ability to understand the issues in-depth, and present them simply, clearly, and in a compelling fashion to the court.’
- [The firm] ‘is a responsive and practical adviser for us from a business perspective.’
The Greenberg Traurig Environmental Practice lawyers listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2015 editorial based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- Brent H. Allen: Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort (Washington, D.C.)
- Christopher L. Bell: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation (Houston and Washington, D.C.)
- Francis A. Citera: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation (Chicago)
- David G. Mandelbaum: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation (Philadelphia)
- Craig V. Richardson: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation (Denver)
- Nicholas J. Secco: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation and Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort (Chicago and Tampa)
- Christopher Torres: Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort (Tampa)
- John Voorhees: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation (Denver)
- David B. Weinstein: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation and Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort (New York City, Tampa, and Washington, D.C.)
For a complete list of the rankings and editorial summaries by Legal 500 researchers and editors, please click here.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Environmental Practice
Greenberg Traurig’s Environmental Practice assists clients with issues under the environmental and natural resource laws that affect their businesses. The firm’s attorneys assist in transactions, defend clients in enforcement actions, ensure the understanding and satisfaction of regulatory requirements, prepare for and respond to emergencies, craft approaches for legacy cleanup issues, and develop solutions for product regulation, market access, and environmental policy challenges.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.