Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics from May.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) June 16, 2015
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of May 2015, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon-Branded Featured Book-of-the-Week: Authors can get their book and cover, along with an easy way to order the book directly from Amazon into the inbox of a wide audience of literary enthusiasts.
- Amazon Extreme Package: Authors can save 25% on 3 marketing services focused on Amazon.com. This package includes a Kindle edition of the book, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book and Amazon Cover Enhancement.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Amazon Search Inside the Book: Amazon claims that books participating in this program enjoy “significant” sales improvement, on average, over books that do not.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK. If a book isn’t one of them, it’s missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Book Review Submission Service: Securing positive book reviews is the first step toward building word-of-mouth buzz for any book. In addition to receiving a complimentary copy, the reviewers will also receive a professional cover letter, a copy of the author’s press, and the sales sheet.
- Custom Press Release: Have a professional press release writer compose an original, unique press release, submitted for review/approval, and then distributed to the news wire service.
- Google Books Preview Program Submission: An inexpensive and extremely effective way for authors to get their book in front of millions of readers quickly and easily.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: As an author, help developing a book marketing plan is much needed. Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing an author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today!
- Virtual Book Tour: Authors can gain an edge in visibility for their book. It’s tough to travel from place to place, a Virtual Book Tour ensures that the author and their book are still making “appearances” on the blogosphere and social networking sites.
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://outskirtspress.com/services/marketing
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134