Electricraft prides itself in seeking out difficult, high-risk projects that require extreme specialty trade capabilities.
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) July 27, 2015
San Luis Obispo electrician, electrical contracting and solar power company Electricraft recently announced that they have completed a project at Allen Hancock College. The project, a "One-Stop Student Center," will add to a list a wide array of local public works projects that Electricraft has completed since their inception.
Some other notable projects include:
- First Solar Topaz Solar Farm - Carissa Plains 550MW Solar System - preventative maintenance, high voltage termination and testing.
- California Valley Solar Ranch- Carissa Plains 250MW Solar System- preventative maintenance, site security system installation, high voltage termination and testing.
- Vandenberg Air Force Base - lighting retrofit of over 10,000 light fixtures throughout 100 buildings
- Fort Hunter Liggett - multiple communication sites
- California Men’s Colony - 50 bed mental health facility
- Nacimiento Water Pipeline - fiber cabling, testing, termination and commissioning
- Cuesta College North County Campus - Learning Resource Center
- Paso Robles Superior Court Building - power and special systems for new building
- Paso Robles High School - agricultural career tech facility
- Cal Poly University San Luis Obispo - Bonderson Engineering Building
- San Luis Obispo City Water Treatment Plant - upgrade and modernization
- City of San Luis Obispo- new dispatch facility
- Cachuma Lake - Hilton Creek floating pump station
- Cachuma Lake Dam - seismic retrofit and gate control automation
Electricraft prides itself in seeking out difficult, high-risk projects that require extreme specialty trade capabilities. Their dedication to the Central Coast for over 30 years has made them the most professional, experienced and trusted choice for all electrical needs for San Luis Obispo County.
Electricraft performs hundreds of contracts locally and statewide, as well as over a thousand small service and repair jobs annually for the local citizens, businesses and governmental entities of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. The company is family owned and operated, and is fully insured and licensed by the state, and has a large bonding capacity.
For more information about public works projects, San Luis Obispo electrician services, emergency electrical services or other questions, call (805) 544-8224.
205 South Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Press release by San Luis Obispo SEO company Access Publishing, 806 9th Street, #2D, Paso Robles, CA 93446 (805) 226-9890.