Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) June 19, 2015
blueC 802 Inc. today announced it has launched blueButler Call Content and Recorded Call Management on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. With the blueButler AppExchange app, phone calls are automatically recorded, tagged for content, embedded and enabled for playback anywhere in a customer’s Salesforce environment.
With the blueButler AppExchange app, phone calls to and from Sales and Service teams, Order Desk and Management are automatically recorded and embedded in Salesforce. The User controls where this information is shared within its Salesforce environment- Accounts, Cases, Opportunities and/or Contacts. Sales and Service performance are driven by enhanced technical, financial and managerial collaborations, timely fact-driven task execution, and coaching and training.
While recording calls in a business environment is not a new concept, automated recording of calls in all operational activity and embedding the recordings in work activity, is a game changer.
Until now, typically only calls in the formal call center were recorded and then the recordings were usually available only to call center managers and accessing recordings was difficult. Now, each user has immediate access to all their own recorded calls and the recordings that others have chosen to share in their Salesforce environment. blueButler empowers technical experts and managers to weigh in on every situation needed, as if they were on the original call.
Built on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, which brings together ground-breaking cloud apps for sales, service, marketing, community and analytics, blueButler Call Content and Recorded Call Management is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/.
blueButler Key Features
● Works with existing phone systems
● Management decides which Operational Team phones to record
● Automatically records every call in Salesforce
● Recordings remain private until shared
● Share recordings at a click in Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Reports
● The user is in control of where in Salesforce they will share the call
o Automatic notifications to users of any recordings shared in Salesforce
o Listen to your own or any shared calls at a click
● Easy tagging of recordings for call content identification
● Add comments easily to recording for 2nd and 3rd level support; peer/management collaboration, order/task processing and coaching and training
● Flexible per-user licensing – "Access & Listen" and "Record + Access & Listen"
● Access and listen to recordings from the Salesforce Mobile1 App – an enterprise app that lets customers run their business from their phones
Who Uses blueButler?
For Sales Teams, blueButler:
● Drives better service performance
● Better service Leads passed easily to sales – recorded call review by sales rep empowers a better sales response
● Enables faster, efficient, convenient, enhanced technical Sales Support
● Empowers more accurate, timely, nuanced, effective sales proposals
● Keeps sales reps and management in the loop in real time on account activity
● Enables immediate, effective "real life" coaching and training
● Empowers better management decisions when they hear unfiltered conversations and the collaborations of others
● Enables better sales forecasting
For Order / Service Desks, blueButler helps:
● Enable faster time to case resolution
● Second-tier support automatically has the same information received on the front line call
● Enable immediate, effective real-life coaching and training
● Use sample recordings to train staff on best practices
● Staff service improvements occur through self-evaluation and learning by listening to their own calls
● Order Desk efficiencies with blueButler audio signatures to bind business over the phone and give the customer a "once-and-done" experience
● Quickly resolve "he said - she said" issues and misunderstandings
● Enable management knowledge of customer satisfaction through Customer Satisfaction Reports tagged with the "customer disposition" and drill down capability to listen to the audio file for verification
● Enable management to make better decisions on staff expertise – product knowledge and general competencies
Comments on the News
“blueButler for Salesforce opens up a whole new world of power and opportunity for companies, giving them instant access to critical, actionable, real time, actual source information that is occurring continuously in phone calls,” said Bob Casselli, President and CEO, blueC. “Companies now have an exponential increase in actionable business information and can hear the true voice of their customers and staff.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, blueC provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,700 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About blueC 802 Inc.
blueC specializes in enterprise Call Content and Recorded Call Management and is a leading solution provider in the Insurance Carrier/Broker/Agency market. blueC was awarded an Insurance Canada Technology Award (“ICTA”) for its flagship blueButler™ offering that enables Brokers to optimize call recorded business processes while identifying new revenue opportunities, mitigating risk and managing a highly qualified and productive workforce.
The company’s focus is on providing highly innovative and unique solutions that help its customers grow their business. blueC is committed to providing the professional care and immediate return on investment that today’s world-class organizations demand. An investment in blueButler is an investment in the future. The company bases its R&D on customer feedback and evolving market requirements and builds new capabilities into the underlying blueButler platform so that every blueButler customer can benefit from the enhancements. For more information on blueButler for Salesforce, please visit the Salesforce AppExchange or http://www.bluec802.com.
blueButler, the blueButler logo, blueC 802 and the blueC logo are trademarks of blueC 802 Inc.