London (PRWEB UK) 23 June 2015
Aon Employee Benefits, the UK health and benefits business of Aon plc (NYSE:AON), has been appointed by Denplan as its preferred supplier for an auto-enrolment solution – Aon’s Littleblue.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental plan specialist, with over 6,500 member dentists across the country, as well as providing over 1,900 companies with corporate dental plans, covering 180,000 employees. Denplan has chosen to use Aon’s auto-enrolment solution for its members - none of which have yet reached their auto-enrolment staging date. Aon’s Littleblue can support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as micro-employers with a pension solution which can significantly ease the burden of complying with the auto-enrolment regulations.
Clare Abrahams, head of auto-enrolment at Aon Employee Benefits, said:
“Littleblue was expressly designed to help smaller organisations through the auto-enrolment process. That is now approaching its climax in 2016 with staging to reach levels in the hundreds of thousands every quarter from the beginning of the year. It is still an involved process in which the correct compliance is a key factor and small employers will welcome the streamlined approach that Littleblue offers.
“Denplan, with its thousands of members across the country, is an example of a multi-employer organisation which is aiming to make the auto-enrolment process easier for its members by offering a preferred solution. We are very pleased to be working with them and look forward to rolling Littleblue out across its member dental practices.”
Henry Clover, Deputy Chief Dental Officer at Denplan said:
“We believe there are many dental practices that are not yet aware of how the law on workplace pensions has changed, or if they do know about the new regulations, they may not have started preparing for auto-enrolment yet. We are working closely with Aon to inform our members about the pension changes and how this could impact their practice. We are also encouraging them to start preparing for auto-enrolment at least six months before their staging date.
“We believe Aon’s Littleblue auto-enrolment solution will save our members time and effort and help practices navigate smoothly through the process.”
For further information please contact:
Colin Mayes Marina Jane Sanchez
Aon Hewitt CNC
01372 733689 020 3219 8811
Denplan Press Office
01962 829 179
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance brokerage and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 69,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative risk and people solutions. For further information on our capabilities and to learn how we empower results for clients, please visit: http://aon.mediaroom.com.
Littleblue fulfills all an organisation’s auto-enrolment obligations, as well as providing staff with an engaging pension platform. Designed by Aon Employee Benefits as an off-the-shelf, easy to administer auto-enrolment solution, it allows a company to be auto-enrolment compliant.
Features can include
- Brief Questionnaire – designed to navigate you through the key decisions you will need to make and allow Aon to immediately get to work setting up your auto-enrolment solution
- Planning Tool - which highlights the actions you as an employer will need to take and, more importantly, reminds you when you need to do it
- Qualifying Pension Scheme – Aon have reviewed the provider market and teamed up with a selection of providers. We will be able to immediately set you up with a scheme and provider who is suited to your workforce and circumstances
- Communications – Littleblue not only provides you with the required statutory communications, but also a range of other employee-friendly communications including posters, brochures and fliers
- Helpline – Employers using Littleblue will have access to a telephone and email helpline. An easy to use benefits communication portal for all employees
- Engaging employee launch communication materials and information about auto-enrolment
- Employee education and modelling tools including videos and calculators
- An administration centre to run usage reports and manage users
Additional packages include employee financial education sessions, an annuity hub, and shopping discounts.
Off the shelf
Littleblue is designed to be an off-the-shelf, easy to administer auto-enrolment solution, inclusive of all the components you will need to make your company auto-enrolment compliant.
Littleblue is aimed at enhancing your auto-enrolment experience as an employer with support on the scheme design and in developing a compliant solution. However, the online onboarding questionnaire and implementation support mean that this significantly reduces the resourcing requirements you would otherwise need. Research from the Centre for Economic Business Research has previously suggested that up to 103 man days could be needed to implement auto-enrolment, before allowing for the ongoing responsibilities. Few small and medium sized employers will currently have the resource available for this and will rely heavily on solutions like Littleblue.
Engaging with employees
Through the additional communication options, Littleblue engages employees, educates and supports them around their choices.
For more information about Littleblue or or auto-enrolment, visit http://www.getlittleblue.com,
Denplan Limited is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist owned by Simplyhealth; with more than 6,500 member dentists nationwide caring for approximately 1.7 million Denplan registered patients. Established in 1986 by two dentists who pioneered the concept of dental payment plans, Denplan has been at the heart of dental care for over 25 years. Today, Denplan has a wide range of dental plans for adults and children, enabling patients to spread the cost of their private dental care through a fixed monthly fee. Denplan supports regular attendance and preventive care, reducing the need for clinical intervention and helping patients to maintain healthy teeth and gums for life. Patient enquiries telephone: 0800 401 402. Dentist enquiries telephone: 0800 328 3223
- Denplan Care: all routine and restorative care + worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover
- Denplan Essentials: routine care only + worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover
- Plans for Children: routine and other agreed care + worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover
- Membership Plan: registered with the dentist + worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover
- Denplan Emergency: worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover only
- Company Dental Plans: company funded, voluntary and flexible benefit schemes
Denplan also provides a range of professional services for its member dentists and their practice teams, including the Denplan Quality Programme, Denplan Excel Accreditation Programme and Denplan Training. Plus regulatory advice, business and marketing consultancy services and networking opportunities.