The introduction of Rant & Rave has allowed us to capture and respond to member issues in the moment. Understanding how members feel about their in-branch experience was a logical next step for us in our customer engagement journey
Coventry (PRWEB UK) 24 June 2015
The West Brom, with 450,000 members, has long been committed to actively listening and responding to the voice of its customers and to foster a truly customer-centric culture. Since 2012 they have been working with Rant & Rave, a provider of customer engagement solutions, to capture feedback from customers who contact them by phone.
The in-branch experience will be rolled out to all 37 of the West Brom branches. The building society will now actively encourage its members to share their thoughts about any aspect of the service they receive. Using a combination of 'event-driven' feedback requests - a text message or email sent after a transaction or an appointment, and 'listening posts' - posters which invite members to share their thoughts via text message or QR code – the building society will now be able to capture a 360 degree view of their members' experience.
Tony Hall, Head of Branches, Direct and Intermediary at the West Brom, said: “We take the voice of our members so seriously at the West Brom that what they say forms part of our balanced score card - a business performance indicator that we look at and report on from board level down.
“Before we launched Rant & Rave we relied on mystery shoppers to give us a snapshot of the type of experience our members could expect in branch, but this method was focused on measuring what we thought was important to our members rather than giving them a chance to let us know what really mattered to them.
Hall continues: “The introduction of Rant & Rave has allowed us to capture and respond to member issues in the moment. Understanding how members feel about their in-branch experience was a logical next step for us in our customer engagement journey. We've been thrilled by the amount of praise we've received from members who have Raved about their experience - it's very hard to find a tool more powerful than the actual words of our customers to instill a sense of pride and thank our staff for a job well done.”
Dennis Fois, CEO, Rant & Rave, said: “It's always been clear to us that the West Brom are not satisfied with simply paying lip service to what their members think, but are instead wholly committed to being driven by it. Such a strategy is key to giving them a competitive edge and will no doubt make them an attractive option for members and prospects alike. We're proud to continue to support them in their Raveolution.”
About Rant & Rave
- Rant & Rave is an award winning provider of cloud-based Customer Engagement solutions based in Coventry. They help organisations deliver great customer experience, listing half of the FTSE as clients.
- Its multi-channel solutions let brands proactively communicate with and listen to the Voice of the Customer to manage and measure their experience. By providing solutions which are customer, not brand, centric Rant & Rave helps its clients to transform Ranters into Ravers and turn happy customers into lifelong advocates.
- To find out more about Rant & Rave visit http://www.rantandrave.com.
About the West Brom
- Founded in 1849 in West Bromwich in the West Midlands, the West Brom is a leading provider of financial services, namely savings, investments and residential mortgages. It operates a branch network serving customers in the Black Country, Birmingham and parts of Shropshire and mid-Wales. The Society also has national reach through its direct (postal and telephone) and online service channels.
- To find out more visit http://www.westbrom.co.uk.