Each part of the ecosystem will have a different perspective on this and this event will be only place to hear each side of the argument.
(PRWEB) June 22, 2015
As insurers endeavor in the field of telematics they increase the data that they are working with. This can potentially be costly with regard to data transfer, management and storage costs. The clearing house approach could potentially level the market and allow for insurers to work with a number of telematics service providers whilst reducing costs.
Andrew Pym, TU-Automotive’s lead UBI researcher noted, ‘This is a highly interesting debate. We will have automakers such as Ford discussing this as well as insurance companies, and service providers all on the same stage at The Insurance Telematics USA 2015 Conference. Each part of the ecosystem will have a different perspective on this and this event will be only place to hear each side of the argument’.
Insurers such as The Hartford, Progressive, American Family Insurance, Zurich, MAPFRE, Liberty Mutual and many more will lead discussions at The Insurance Telematics USA 2015 Conference & Exhibition (September 2-3, Chicago). Other key players such as GM, Volkswagen, Acord, ATG Risk Solutions and PCI will also contribute to discussions of UBI data management.
To download a copy of the full agenda and speaker line-up head to: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics
At the Insurance Telematics 2015 Conference & Exhibition (Chicago, IL, September 2-3) 800+ senior delegates will join in the world’s largest gathering focused to the development of UBI.
Key topics to be covered at Insurance Telematics USA 2015 include the connected car disrupter, claims & telematics, UBI data decisions, the UBI consumer and business models & tech. innovations.
Key speakers to address these crucial topics include:
- Derek Brigham, Business Development Manager, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Tracy Parks, Connectivity Alliance Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Ray Yang, Senior Director, Liberty Mutual
- Carl H. Smith Jr., Director - Product Management, MAPFRE
- Robert Passmore, Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- David Pratt, General Manager - Usage Based Insurance, Progressive
- Brian Pignone, MD Product Manager, The Hartford
- Andrew Little, Lead QA Engineer, The Weather Company
- Robin Harbage, Director, Towers Watson
- Robert Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
- Christopher Parker, Assistant Vice President - Product Underwriting, Zurich
Register before July 3 to save $200 on a conference pass: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Conference Director | TU-Automotive
T: (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7599 | (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7599