Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 22, 2015
Motus, LLC, today announced the availability of Motus Mile Marker on the App Store and Google Play. Company outlines key milestones in the evolution of technology and postures for growth.
Compatible with both vehicle reimbursement and fleet programs, Motus accurately captures business and non-business mileage, driving significant cost savings, mitigating risk and streamlining the administrative tasks of your mobile workforce.
Motus is the only mileage capture application to account for geographic cost variances within a Fixed and Variable Rate (FAVR) methodology, ensuring you and your mobile employees are accurately reimbursed for actual costs incurred. Other mileage capture applications in the market calculate reimbursable amounts using national averages resulting in some drivers being over-reimbursed, and others under-reimbursed.
In a continuous effort to automate manual processes, Motus is excited to have introduced the following technology enhancements in 2015:
- Robust data warehouse is complemented by best-in-class business intelligence platform to provide the tools and information used by our customers to drive higher cost savings and greater returns.
- Real-time data feeds enable precise reimbursement calculations that benefit both drivers (fair reimbursements) and employers (cost savings) opposed to using less accurate, long range data point aggregation techniques.
- Optimized to integrate with HRIS, CRM (Ex: Salesforce), Expense Management (Ex: Concur) and ERP systems to ensure the platform “plays well with others.”
- Built as a service-based architecture that supports real-time data interchange and scales to hundreds of thousands of users without any adverse affects to performance or security. This means that if a user’s information changes in your HRIS system, it is immediately updated in the Motus platform.
- Access information and tools to predict outcomes around compliance, cost savings and platform ROI reliably and accurately.
- Constant examination of data procured from industry and market sources to predictably define IRS compliant, fair and accurate FAVR rates for our customers.
“At Motus, the mobile worker is at the core of everything we do,” said Craig Powell, CEO of Motus. “Ensuring that our mobile platform is intuitive while eliminating manual tasks is critical to providing a great user experience, and keeping our clients’ mobile employees in motion. Motus remains committed to rapidly advancing and bringing best-of-breed technology solutions to the hands of mobile workers.”
For more information on cost savings related to accurate mileage capture, please visit: motus.com/accuracy.
About Motus, LLC
Motus provides mobile workers with innovative solutions to make their work life more efficient, productive and profitable. Motus' mobile, cloud-based platform automates mileage capture, route planning & optimization and fully integrates vehicle reimbursement, personal-use of fleet vehicles, T&E expenses and CRM entries.
# # #
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.