(PRWEB) June 19, 2015
International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has been recognized in Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000.
According to the publication, IAM Patent 1000 is a guide to leading private practice patent professionals and firms in the world’s key jurisdictions, identifying best-in-class patent prosecution, licensing, and litigation practitioners on a global basis, as well as expert witnesses in the United States. Over the course of five months, the IAM research team conducts detailed interviews with hundreds of private practice lawyers and attorneys, as well as the users of their services, in countries across the world, in order to identify the best practitioners and practices.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- Mark G. Davis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Jeff Joyner: Litigation (California)
- Michael A. Nicodema: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- Ronald J. Pabis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Ralph W. Selitto, Jr.: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Stephen K. Shahida: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- J. Rick Taché: Litigation (California)
In addition to the shareholder recognition, the California offices were recommended for Patent Litigation; the New York office was recommended for Patent Prosecution & Patent Litigation; the Massachusetts office was recommended for Patent Prosecution & Patent Transactions; the Washington, D.C. office was recommended for Patent Litigation; and the New Jersey office was recommended for Patents.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2013 “Best Law Firms Rankings.”
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com/.