“The television industry is constantly evolving, and TVOT has certainly evolved with it. Television is now viewed on multiple devices, anywhere, anytime," said Tracy Swedlow, founder of [itvt] and producer of TVOT.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 22, 2015
InteractiveTV Today, [itvt], the most widely read and trusted news source on multiplatform interactive and social TV, has announced the return of its landmark event, The TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT), to San Francisco on June 23-24, 2015. The event, now in its ninth year, gathers top professionals, executives, creatives, and developers working in such areas as interactive/social TV, advanced advertising (programmatic, addressable, interactive, etc.), audience measurement, OTT TV, television commerce, YouTube Multichannel Networks, Live Social Broadcasting, Internet of Things/Smart Home, Virtual Reality and more.
This year for the first time, TVOT--which will be held at the Golden Gate Club in San Francisco’s Presidio National Park--will also feature an Insights Track on June 23rd, programmed by Frank N. Magid Associates, and offering presentations of original research, discussion panels featuring leading industry figures, and even research panels composed of the next generation of TV/video viewers: Millennials and Plurals.
The full schedule for TVOT 2015 (including the Insights Track), is available here.
In addition, on June 22, TVOT will present the first-ever TVOT Story Lab, a 3-hour workshop on multiplatform storytelling and story-world development, created by Evette Vargas, CEO of Digital-Reign Productions, and Maya Zuckerman, founder of Transmedia SF (1:00-4:00PM, at the Golden Gate Club). For more information, click here.
TVOT 2015 will also see the announcement of the winners of the prestigious Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television.
Nearly 200 speakers will share their experience, insights and vision at TVOT 2015, from companies including A+E Networks, ABC Family, Accedo, Adobe, ADT, ARF, Alticast, AOL, AT&T AdWorks, AwesomenessTV, Big Frame, BitTorrent, BUZZR TV, Canoe, CIMM, Cinemersia, Clorox, CNET, CNN, Cognitive Networks, comScore, CSG International, Delivery Agent, Digitalsmiths, DISH Network, Dolby Laboratories, El Rey Network, EPAM Systems, EPIX, Ericsson, Experian, Extreme Reach, Fox Broadcasting, FreeCast, Fullscreen, HLN, Imagine Communications, Jaunt, LG, Lingospot, Maker Studios, Media Storm, Microsoft, Modi Media (GroupM), MTV, NBCUniversal, New Form Digital, NextVR, Nielsen, Peel, PGA Tour, Pluto TV, Rentrak, Reuters TV, Roku, Rovi, Samsung, Simulmedia, Sling TV, Sorenson Media, Spike TV, Starcom MediaVest, Stern School of Business (NYU), StyleHaul, Super 78 Studios, Tastemade, TBS, Television Academy, Tennis Channel, The CW, TheWrap, Thuuz Sports, TiVo, Tongal, TubeMogul, Twitch, Verizon, Videa, Vidme, Visible World, Warner Brothers Theatrical, WideOrbit, Yahoo, Yidio, You.i Labs and Zealot Networks.
TVOT 2015 sponsors include Sorenson Media, Ericsson, CSG International, Rovi, Digitalsmiths, Ovee, EPAM, TubeMogul, Experian, Adobe, Rentrak, Lingospot, AT&T AdWorks, Alticast, Cognitive Networks, Dolby Laboratories, Yidio, Accedo, Canoe, comScore, FreeCast, You.i, Magid, and Breakaway Communications.
“The television industry is constantly evolving, and TVOT has certainly evolved with it. Television is now viewed on multiple devices, anywhere, anytime. And apps like Periscope and Meerkat are connecting people from across the globe to instantly share experiences and see the world through each other’s eyes. Moreover, Virtual Reality is starting to be a truly viable entertainment medium. These are just two examples of how the evolution continues, and a clear demonstration of how exciting it is to watch,” said Tracy Swedlow, founder of [itvt] and producer of TVOT. “As part of TVOT’s own evolution, I’m thrilled to introduce a new venue and two new features for attendees: TVOT Story Lab and a dedicated Insights Track. As always, there will be a lot to see, debate and discuss. We’re excited to watch."
Rave reviews from past events include:
- "You truly put together the best group of people! I always meet a couple of fascinating folks." – Sherry Brennan, SVP of Distribution Strategy and Development, Fox Networks
- "I was most impressed with the quality of the conference. The stage set, art exhibit, audience quality and planning were amazing. Fantastic job." – Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
- "I truly find your conferences to be the most interesting and thought provoking out there." – Tara Maitra, SVP/GM of Content and Media Sales, TiVo
- "Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the show! Great agenda and venue with lots of good discussion." – Adam Ware, SVP/Head of Digital Media, Tennis Channel
- "Thanks again for pulling together a great event! I am looking forward to next summer's!" – Chris Falkner, SVP of Advanced TV, NBC Broadcasting
- "Tracy, a huge thanks for a brilliant TVOT event!" – Anthony Rose, Co-Founder, beamly
- "Another great event filled with innovative ideas and great people!" – Adam Lowy, General Manager of Interactive TV, DISH Network and Sling TV
- "It was a GREAT conference. What most impressed me was the diversity of the participants...You have brought together the entire value chain in one spot--which is very, very cool." – Duane Varan, CEO, MediaScience
To register for TVOT, click here.
Follow TVOT SF Intensive on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TVOTshow.
About InteractiveTV Today:
Founded in 1998 by Tracy Swedlow and co-owned by Richard Washbourne, InteractiveTV Today [itvt] is the most widely read and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform, broadband interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business to our readership, which is made up of hundreds of thousands of executives from around the world.
For further sponsorship information or speaking opportunities, please contact:
Tracy Swedlow at swedlow(at)itvt(dot)com.