“The next Pearl Harbor we confront could very well be a CYBER attack…” – Leon Panetta, Former Director of the CIA
New York, NY (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
Does your company have a CyberSecurityPlan? In the past year, 43% of companies have experienced a data breach, according to a report conducted by the Ponemon Institute – confirmation that securing your business from cybercriminals is now a necessity. CyberSecurityPlan introduces their services, based on a customized CyberSecurityPlan, in the wake of this epidemic to protect and prepare companies, even when an in-house information security expert isn’t within the annual budget.
A single breach can put a company out of business. By having a CyberSecurityPlan, a company is able to demonstrate all the steps that have been taken to protect business operations and to upholding both state and federal laws and regulations. If it ever becomes necessary to respond to a cyber attack, having this planning in place allows a company to prove all possible precautions were taken, creating a “defendable position” should your company be fined or litigation ensues.
CyberSecurityPlan helps companies take all the steps needed to protect and secure company and customers’ confidential information – whether it is social security numbers, credit card numbers, and/or medical records – by providing these services:
- An actionable CyberSecurityPlan, customized to each company and updated annually for effective results with compliance
- Website security audit, including offering solutions to fix any flaws discovered during testing
- Vulnerability evaluation and telecommunications audit, through a partnership with BCM One
- Updates and newsletter alerting clients to the latest cyber attacks circulating
- Personalized service available through a consultation, 24-hour phone support, and/or a dedicated account executive
- Watch Dog Application notification of attempted system hacks directly to a mobile device (iOS and Android support)
Three tiers of service plans are available on both a monthly and an annual payment plan to provide the level of support at the best value to companies of every size.