MIAMI, Fla. (PRWEB) June 23, 2015
International law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that 13 Florida attorneys are included in Florida Trend magazine’s 2015 Legal Elite. The attorneys chosen by their peers for this recognition are considered among the top 2 percent of lawyers practicing within the state.
Seven Greenberg Traurig Shareholders were honored as members of this year’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame, including: Mark D. Bloom, Burt Bruton, Gary A. Saul, Elliot H. Scherker, Miami office; Barry Richard, Tallahassee office; Richard C. McCrea Jr., and David B. Weinstein, Tampa office. Attorneys awarded the Hall of Fame distinction have been recognized in the Legal Elite every year for at least the past decade.
Recognized for the first time in 2015 are: Tampa Of Counsel attorney Michael G. Cooke, and Miami Shareholders Danielle N. Garno and Barry L. Rothberg.
The nomination process for Florida Legal Elite is open to all Florida Bar members, who are asked to “name attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others.” Florida Trend magazine recognizes attorneys across 24 different practice areas ranging from Appellate Practice to Real Estate.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are listed among Florida Trend’s Legal Elite honorees:
- Mark D. Bloom, Bankruptcy & Workout, Hall of Fame
- Burt Bruton, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Danielle N. Garno, Commercial Litigation
- Barry L. Rothberg, Commercial Litigation
- Gary A. Saul, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Elliot H. Scherker, Appellate Practice, Hall of Fame
- I. William Spivey, Commercial Litigation
- Barry Richard, Commercial Litigation, Hall of Fame
- Michael G. Cooke, Environmental & Land Use
- Gregory W. Kehoe, International
- Richard C. McCrea Jr., Labor & Employment, Hall of Fame
- Robert A. Soriano, Bankruptcy & Workout
- David B. Weinstein, Environmental & Land Use, Hall of Fame
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.