Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from May.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) June 23, 2015
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from May were:
- Contemporary View of Confucianism (in Chinese) by Lin L. Wu
- The Journey To Find Peace in HELL by Jordan R. Diggs
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- My Favorite Things by Shauna Sohl
- The Pro's Pro by Tripp Baltz
- SHH!!! Go on Child, This Is Grown Folks Business by Diane Bonner
- Stage 4 Cancer--Gone! by Shirley Mitchell Williams
- Striking it Lucky by Frezgi Hiskias with Wally Wakefield
- Take Joy in Growing Old, Dagnabbit! by Joe Donald Hall
- TOP TEN Disney by Rhett Landrum
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134