This year we really feel that we are giving the mobile community something they have asked for and something that does not yet exist in the same capacity.
San Francisco (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
The Open Mobile Summit, SF attracts over 500 C-Level mobile strategist, product and marketing executives from the most influential consumer facing brands, MNOs and mobile device companies. They gather together to discuss how mobile is being used to create remarkable consumer product experience as well as sharing the very latest mobile marketing practices.
See more information at http://openmobilemedia.com/san-francisco/
The event director, Emily Savage said, ‘We’re currently at full steam; identifying the most enigmatic mobile product leaders and innovative mobile marketing front-runners to speak at the 2015 Summit. Things have never been more exciting for us. This year we really feel that we are giving the mobile community something they have asked for and something that does not yet exist in the same capacity.’
Although the Open Mobile Media team say that there will be many more speaker announcements to come, they are already thrilled to confirm the following speakers for the 2015 San Francisco event:
- Rich Miner, General Partner, Google Ventures
- Ryan Spoon, Chief Product Officer, ESPN
- Jamie Hull, VP Product, Evernote
- Curt Hecht, Chief Revenue Officer, The Weather Company
- Gagan Biyani, CEO, Sprig
- Brian O’Malley, Partner, Accel Partners
- Wes Donahoe, VP Product, Shyp
- Steve Weinswig, Managing Director, Fjord
- Rei Inamoto, Chief Creative Officer, AKQA
- Amanda Richardson, VP Product, Hotel Tonight
- Greg Stuart, CEO, Mobile Marketing Association
- Jocelyn Mangan, SVP Product, OpenTable
- Julia Beizer, Director Mobile Product, The Washington Post
- John Vars, Chief Product Officer, TaskRabbit
- David Perpich, SVP Product, New York Times
The event will officially launch its 2015 agenda and speaker line-up in mid July. To be the first to hear the update, reserve the Summit brochure here: http://1.openmobilemedia.com/LP=2193
If companies are interested in getting involved they are encouraged to contact Emily Savage on the details below.
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a part of FC Business Intelligence - a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces. http://openmobilemedia.com/san-francisco/
Media and Press Contact:
0044 207 375 7532 or (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7532
0044 207 375 7504 or (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7504