Give that tired stack of bathroom reading materials a flush and refresh with these bubble bath basics and porcelain throne must-haves.
WACO, Texas (PRWEB) June 24, 2015
June is National Bathroom Reading month and Mr. Rooter Plumbing is celebrating by sharing the top six choices of bathroom reading, or “Loo Lit.” Give that tired stack of bathroom reading materials a flush and refresh with these bubble bath basics and porcelain throne must-haves.
Top Six Loo Lit Recommendations
- The Ultimate Book of Top Ten Lists: A Mind-Boggling Collection of Fun, Fascinating and Bizarre Facts on Movies, Music, Sports, Crime, Celebrities, History, Trivia and More By: ListVerse.com and Jamie Frater – Prepare for the next trivia night and discover a wide variety of information including the top ten poisonous foods people eat, secret societies and most influential people who never lived.
- What's In a Name: The stories behind some of the best known companies, products and names in the world By: Woody Vincent - Ever wonder how Google got its name? Or why Steak Tartar is called Steak Tartar? Discover the history behind the recognition of some of the most popular and successful companies and name brands.
- Uncle John’s Bathroom Reads – For all the serious bathroom readers, Uncle John’s books are the answer to all your restroom quandaries. Uncle John’s Bathroom Reads has produced a book every year since its start in 1988 and covers a variety of topics including trivia, fun facts, and toilet history.
- Toilet Paper Origami on a Roll: Decorative Folds and Flourishes for Over-The-Top Hospitality By: Linda Wright – Multitasking at its finest, stay occupied creating all kinds of foliage, animals and decorative origami pieces out of the toilet paper nearby.
- USA TODAY Jumbo Puzzle Book: 400 Brain Games for Every Day By: USA Today- This book full of puzzles to challenge and entertain the brain on the trip to the john. And no need to wait for the sequel, volume two is already published.
- Phone Apps- Very few people go anywhere without a smartphone or tablet in hand. So, next trip to the bathroom, download Audible, Nook or Kindle for free and access hundreds of books..
Tackle trivia night, decorate and enjoy the next trip to the loo with these recommendations from your courteous plumber, Mr. Rooter.
About Mr. Rooter®:
Established in 1970, Mr. Rooter is an all-franchised, full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company with approximately 300 franchises worldwide. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500” and Franchise Times Top 200, Mr. Rooter franchisees provide services to both residential and commercial customers. Mr. Rooter is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit MrRooter.com or MrRooter.ca.