Flat Iron Technologies Releases Newly Updated HIPAA Policies and Procedures Packets U.S. Physician Group Practices and Clinics for Assisting with Rapid HIPAA Compliance.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
With increasing HIPAA regulations being imposed on healthcare entities, Flat Iron Technologies, LLC has just released their newly updated HIPAA policies and procedures packets for U.S. physician group practices and clinics. The documentation, which is available for instant download, helps ensure rapid and complete compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
Physician group practices throughout the Unites States – from single doctor groups to large, nationwide facilities – must be compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996, no question about it. The challenge, however, is developing the massive amount of documentation needed for compliance, and that’s where Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, can assist.
Doctors are some of the busiest professionals in the world – no question about it – so taking the time to develop comprehensive HIPAA documentation is not high on the priority list, and understandably so. Even staff personnel at physician’s office don’t have the time and energy, so turn to the proven and trusted HIPAA experts today at Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.
Physician group practices and clinics can now instantly download the HIPAA Security and Privacy
Compliance Toolkits (HSPCT) containing the following high-quality, professionally developed documentation:
- Hundreds of pages of high-quality HIPAA Security Rule policies and procedures for 164.308 to 164.316.
- In-depth HIPAA security awareness and training material that’s easy-to-use and incredibly comprehensive.
- Comprehensive risk assessment developed specifically for physician group practices for helping document the various types of risks to one’s business.
- Dozens of essential office forms and checklists for ensuring all aspects of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) have meet met.
- Material that’s available for instant download today!
Visit hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com today to learn more about the industry leading documentation available for instant download.