This is a chance for me to get to know a small gathering of guests who want a multi-sensory experience in dining on one of the City Different’s most romantic patios. -Chef Marc Quinones
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
Santa Fe’s award-winning Luminaria Restaurant at the iconic Inn and Spa at Loretto, A Destination Hotel, announces today that it has launched a new Chef’s Table. The eight globally inspired menu options designed by renowned Executive Chef Marc Quiñones will be offered to groups of 6-8 people at a private table near a roaring kiva fireplace on the romantic Luminaria patio. Guests will also enjoy a surprise course and a culinary gift to take home to their own kitchen.
“The Chef’s Table is a chance for me to get to know a small gathering of guests who want a multi-sensory experience in dining on one of the City Different’s most romantic patios, in one of the world’s most culturally and historically diverse places,” said Quiñones. “As a chef with a lot of energy and excitement about cooking, I like to think of my culinary creations as being in Technicolor—I use the best ingredients from the local farmers’ market and enjoy interacting with guests as they taste each carefully crafted dish.”
The eight menus include five and six course Degustations in chapters:
- Chapter 1 Global includes: Scallop Crudo, Fusilli, Hearts Of Palm, Local Lamb, Spanish Cheese Toast Points, White Chocolate Soufflé
- Chapter 2 Latin/Spanish includes: Variations Of Summer Melons, White Trout, Sopa De Pollo, Beef Mofongo, Habanero Gooey Cookie
- Chapter 3 Refined American includes: Artichoke Dip, Mini Chicken Pot Pie, Watercress, Steak And Potatoes, Peach Cobbler
- Chapter 4 Asian includes: Hoisin-Black Bean Glazed Spare Rib, Coconut Malay Soup, Rice Paper Prawn, Mongolian New York Strip, Honey Sponge Cake
- Chapter 5 Italian includes: Creamy Polenta, Marinated Eggplant, Milk Fed Veal, Braised Short Ribs Of Beef, Riesling Olive Oil Cake
- Chapter 6 Classics includes: Oyster Rockefeller, Crab Louie, Lobster Newberg, Steak Diane, Cherries Jubilee
- Chapter 7 Vegetarian includes: Pea Soup, Sous Vide Watermelon, Asparagus Roasted In Coals, Eggplant “Steak,” Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Chapter 8 A Taste of Luminaria includes: Berkshire Pork Belly, Red H20 Cress Salad, Jerk Foie Gras A La Plancha, 36 Hour Sous Vide Buffalo Short Ribs, White Chocolate Lavender Mousse
Reservations can be made for six people minimum, eight maximum, Tuesday through Saturday with the first available seating offered at 5:30 pm and the last available seating offered at 7:30 pm. Chef’s Table price per person is $79 without wine pairings, and $99 with wine pairings. During inclement weather, the Chef’s Table will be offered in the Hopi Private Dining Room, a beautiful, intimate space near the restaurant’s kitchen.
For press inquiries, contact:
505 603 8643
About the Inn and Spa at Loretto, A Destination Hotel: The inn and Spa at Loretto, an award winning, AAA Four Diamond hotel, is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, steps from the Canyon Road galleries and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza’s galleries, museums, and boutiques. Eloquently blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, the exquisite Inn and Spa at Loretto reflects the culture and sophistication of its historic Santa Fe location. The hotel features 136 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual modern dining, three art galleries and a tranquil garden. Enjoy Luminaria Restaurant and Patio for three meals daily, The Living Room for happy hour, late night dining and live music and the Spa at Loretto for holistic and complete indulgence experience.
About Destination Hotels
Destination Hotels (Destination) is a collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels, resorts and residences across the United States. Offering authentically-immersed and enriching experiences, each property is individual at heart, yet connected by a commitment to drawing upon the best of each location. Highly distinct, the Destination experience is always memorable and matchless; guests will feel the locale in a genuine way through each property and during the engaging moments cultivated both in and outside of them. Continuously growing with more than 40 properties from coast to coast, the award-winning portfolio features 20 renowned golf courses, 19 indigenous spas, and 105 exceptional bars and restaurants. Destination Hotels are true to our place; diverse by design. For more information, visit http://www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.