Perth, WA (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
A source code repository is a file archive and web hosting facility where large amounts of source code for software, but also for web pages are kept, either publicly or privately. Bitbucket is often used by open source projects and other multi-developer projects to handle various versions. Bitbucket helps software developers submit patches of code in an organized fashion. Also provides facility for version control, bug tracking, release management and allows teams etc.
Wednesday July 01, 2015 - Software Development Company Anahata Technologies announced the BitBucket as Corporate GIT repository for 2015. The announcement was made by Pablo Rodriguez Pina, Founder and CEO of Anahata.
Bitbucket also provide different tools which help software development teams to build better software. These tools are listed below.
- Send notifications to HipChat and other chat applications
- Use webhooks to trigger CI servers like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Track every commit and pull request to issues in JIRA
Anahata Technologies has chosen Bitbucket as corporate GIT repository for a number of reasons:
- It uses a distributed repository model, which provides a number of advantages, such as offline commits and more repository safety as each repository is a full copy.
- It has excellent branching and merging support and auditing.
- It provides Stash, Stash by Atlassian offers a centralized solution to manage Git repositories behind the firewall. Streamlined for small agile teams, powerful enough for large organizations.
- It provides webhooks which are used by teams every day to test, analyze, deploy and distribute software to millions of people. Through webhooks integeration, we’ve had the opportunity to gather lots of feedback regarding our webhook payloads, usage, and integrations.
About Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd
Founded in Western Australia in 2010 by Pablo Rodriguez Pina, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is an Australian privately owned software development company with presence in Perth and Melbourne specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications.
Anahata’s preferred delivery approach is an iterative, agile, customer centric software development process where business analysts and developers work with the customers to gather requirements and an understanding of the current business processes, and to design and deliver a software solution that not only meets the business’s needs, but also is desgiend to improve business productivity.
Anahata’s preferred technological choice is to deliver cross-platform solutions based on open standards and open source technology that ensure stability, compatibility, and security over a long application lifespan. This enables a reduction in upfront and ongoing licensing fees.
Anahata is an Oracle Certified Partner and delivers custom software solutions based on Oracle Technology, such as Java, Java Enterprise Edition, MySQL or Oracle Database. The Australian software company is a certified MYOB developer partner providing Custom Software solutions that can integrate seamlessly with any MYOB software package such as MYOB AccountRight desktop or MYOB AccountRight Live (cloud).
For more information, visit http://www.anahata-it.com.au