Actec's absence reporting solutions provide significant savings by reducing absenteeism and overtime.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 11, 2016
Actec Systems has launched a new absence reporting resource library which includes absence reporting blogs, articles, videos, helpful links, and more. The absence reporting resource library is available as a free resource, and includes extensive materials to help organizations better understand absence reporting solutions, including customized workflow and analytics.
Some examples of the resource library articles, blogs and videos include:
- Reduce Employee Absenteeism By Increasing Understanding
- Absenteeism & Workplace Stress - Six Tips For Managers
- The Importance Of The Return To Work Interview
- Absentee Management During Back To School
- Call Centers Reduce Absenteeism and Turnover
- 7 Ways to Combat Workplace Absenteeism
- Video - The Fundamentals of Absence Management
Click here to visit the Actec Systems Absence Management Resource Library: http://www.actec.com/tag/absence-reporting
Many experts estimate that employers waste over 10% of payroll due to lost productivity. Learning more about absence management programs and how they can positively impact different types of organizations is the first step to reducing waste and improving a business’s bottom line. Actec’s absence reporting resource library provides timely updates on important topics such as:
- Improving claim reviews and reporting
- Tracking frequency and cost of absences
- Promoting consistent leave administration
- Ensuring compliance with Federal and State Laws
- Increasing productivity by reducing the number/length of absences
Actec Systems is a leading provider of absence reporting and first notice of loss solutions. Actec is dedicated to providing solutions for commercial and personal insurance carriers, self-insured companies, third-party administrators, and managed care organizations. Actec's value-added solutions help clients control their costs, gather accurate and timely information, and work productively through the claims administration process. For more information, visit http://actec.com.