“Our partnership with Nelnet will give Jenzabar customers access to one of the industry’s best solution sets for payment processing,” said Robert A. Maginn, Jr., Jenzabar Chairman & Chief Executive Officer.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
Jenzabar®, Inc., a leading provider of software, strategies, and services for higher education, today announced the establishment of a partnership with Nelnet Business Solutions to provide a new suite of payment processing solutions to Jenzabar clients. The combination of Nelnet’s payment processing with Jenzabar’s student information systems will provide higher education institutions with a unified and integrated solution.
To augment the partnership, Jenzabar will develop Nelnet interfaces with all Jenzabar’s student information systems. The integration will provide a comprehensive solution set to address revenue collection and disbursement that leverages Web-based technology, promotes self-service, and reduces administrative overhead.
Nelnet’s product suite includes:
- eBill & ePay; improving service to students by presenting bills electronically and allowing online payments in a PCI Level 1 compliant environment;
- Actively Managed Payment Plans; allowing students to budget tuition and fee payments according to a schedule defined by the institution;
- Student Choice Refunds; offering an alternative refund method that limits fee exposure to students, promotes choice, and protects the institution;
- eStore; delivering a single, self-service web store with shopping cart functionality and inventory management capability to sell goods, process event registrations, and solicit donations;
- Cashiering; integrating in-person payments into the online payment gateway;
- Hosted Payments; allowing departments across campus to securely accept credit/debit card or ACH payments without capturing or storing card information; and
- Sponsored Payments; offering an electronic payment gateway to corporations or organizations that wish to sponsor students by paying part or all of their tuition and fees.
“We’re excited to forge this partnership with Jenzabar,” said Scott Spethman, Executive Vice President at Nelnet Business Solutions. “Our companies share a customer-centric culture and service-oriented approach built on technology that streamlines service to our clients and their constituents.”
“Our partnership with Nelnet will give Jenzabar customers access to one of the industry’s best solution sets for payment processing,” said Robert A. Maginn, Jr., Jenzabar Chairman & Chief Executive Officer. “The synergies between our companies will ensure that our customers continue to receive the highest quality products and services to maintain their operational excellence.”
The partnership will create an immediate benefit to the numerous Jenzabar clients already employing Nelnet’s products.
About Nelnet Business Solutions
Nelnet Business Solutions provides comprehensive campus commerce solutions to more than 750 institutions of higher education. Nelnet’s platforms are hosted, PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant environments that support electronic billing and payment, actively managed payment plans for tuition and fees, commerce management, cashiering, hosted payment solutions, eStore functionality, and Nelnet’s innovative student choice refunds service. Nelnet enables the business office to more efficiently and securely manage cash flow by handling all payments on campus. Nelnet offers powerful and customized reconciliation, reporting, and dashboard metrics to give administrators a clear view of every campus transaction.
About Jenzabar, Inc.
Jenzabar, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise software, strategies, and services developed exclusively for higher education. The company offers integrated, innovative solutions to advance the goals of academic and administrative offices across the campus and throughout the student lifecycle. As a trusted partner serving more than 1,000 campuses worldwide, Jenzabar has over four decades of experience supporting the higher education community. Jenzabar is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. For further information, please visit http://www.jenzabar.com.