The Grand National by luxury train is simply a perfect phrase, saying it all in few words.
Chippenham UK (PRWEB UK) 30 June 2015
The Luxury Train Club presents the ultimate way to go racing; travel to Aintree Racecourse for the Grand National, the world’s greatest steeplechase, in the Belmond British Pullman, sister train to the Venice Simplon - Orient - Express. The package includes reserved seating in the Princess Royal Stand and fine dining on board.
It is free to join the Luxury Train Club, by subscription to the newsletter. Club Members get discount off every journey featured on the Club website, as well as any valid offer from the individual trains. The Club site features over 30 trains travelling in more than 35 countries. There are currently more than 9,800 Members.
The British Pullman is the train that works alongside the Venice Simplon-Orient Express in delivering the epitome of luxury rail experiences.
On April 9, 2016, travel in this elegant luxury train to the Grand National, the world’s greatest steeplechase, at Aintree Racecourse.
The privileged passengers (there will be fewer than 230) will enjoy reserved seats in the prestigious Princess Royal Stand in a perfect position to see not only all the racing action but also the glittering social scene.
The package at £625 per person includes brunch on the outward journey, coach transfers, entrance to the racecourse, reserved seat in the Princess Royal Stand and five-course dinner on the return journey.
The Reserved Seat badge gives access to Level 1 of the Princess Royal Stand for excellent views along the home straight.
The Luxury Train Travel offers discounts for groups of more than 9 family relations or friends.
Simon Pielow at the Luxury Train Club says, "The Grand National by luxury train is simply a perfect phrase, saying it all in few words."
Contact The Luxury Train Club:
Simon Pielow, http://www.luxurytrainclub.com, +44 (0) 1249 890 176, simon(at)trainchartering(dot)com
The Luxury Train Club member benefits
- 2.5% discount off the price of any journey on the Club website.
- Discounts are applied on final or full payment and are per suite.
- Club discounts are in addition to offers from the train companies.
- The Club promises to honour all valid promotions offered by the listed trains, if requested on booking.
- Group & Incentive Travel: group organisers owe it to their delegates, staff, friends or family to consider something different. The Club provides group rates and late availability on any listed trains as well as on scheduled rail services (through Train Chartering).