Falmouth, Mass. (PRWEB) July 03, 2015
The National Graduate School of Quality Management (NGS), a non-profit, private college is seeking a dynamic and creative professional interested in leading and directing the college’s recruiting, enrollment, and admissions functions as the Dean/Director of Enrollment Management and Institutional Advancement. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and accomplished professional to join a progressive college leadership team.
NGS is regionally accredited by The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and offers programs at the bachelor, master, and doctorate levels. NGS is currently licensed in five states and offers both online and blended programs, attracting students from every U.S. State as well as from Europe and Asia.
Duties & Responsibilities
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join the NGS Executive Leadership Team in continuing the college’s growth by designing and implementing innovative national and international marketing strategies and developing new partnerships.
The Dean/Director of Enrollment Management and Institutional Advancement will responsible for expanding market outreach and broadly diversifying both applicant pool and accessions, and ensuring growth in enrollment goals, while maintaining outstanding academic standards.
The successful candidate must have superior communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills; supervisory experience in an enrollment/admissions operation; expertise in facilitating organizational development and change; competency for analyzing recruitment-related data and assessing programming activities as part of a strategic marketing and enrollment planning initiative; an understanding of the innovative uses of technology in the recruitment process; and experience attracting applicants from across the U.S.
Essential credentials and demonstrated success:
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferred in education, management or marketing
- Five to seven years of progressive management and leadership experience in college enrollment and recruiting management preferred; previous experience in higher education required
- Proven track record of success in recruiting students from a national foot-print to a non-traditional college
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Excellent data analysis ability
- Knowledge of enrollment management theory
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) policies
- Experience in developing and implementing successful marketing and recruitment strategies, including strategies to attract veteran students
- The understanding of the uniqueness of a non-traditional college
- High level of initiative and motivation to achieve enrollment goals
- Understanding and commitment to achieving the college's mission and goals
- Proactive, visionary leadership with the willingness to explore "best practices" for the Admission Office
- The ability to serve as an articulate spokesperson for the mission and values of the institution
A key aspect of this position is the ability to develop sound strategic approaches for attracting qualified students from across the country and internationally. A goal oriented, organized and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic will succeed in this position.
Please direct all inquiries to jobs(at)ngs(dot)edu. Please include a cover letter explaining your interest, three references, and a current CV.
About The National Graduate School of Quality Management
The National Graduate School of Quality Management (NGS) is a regionally accredited, non-profit college that focuses on transformational leadership and quality management. It is uniquely positioned in the higher education community-- offering bachelors, masters, and doctorate level programs focused on providing leaders and managers the tools they need to transform their organizations. For more information about NGS, visit http://www.ngs.edu.