Users can either show the phone’s natural beauty with the clear back, or add a touch of personality by using a full-color insert.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 08, 2015
Sunrise debuts their new, super thin, hybrid case with a grippy, protective bumper, and a clear polycarbonate back plate. Users can either show the phone’s natural beauty with the clear back, or add a touch of personality by using a full-color insert. The bumper s available in black, white, or clear (https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/insight-phone-case).
- Snugly made for iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, and Samsung S5 and Note 4
- Hybrid case with TPU bumper and clear polycarbonate back plate
- Semi-rigid protection around all corners and sides of the phone
- Specially designed textured bumper offers excellent grip, and will not turn your pocket inside-out
- Can be customized with a full-color insert showing your favorite photo or company logo
About Sunrise Hitek
Sunrise Hitek’s üuber store, formerly known as iGear, is a leading maker of protective gear for Apple’s iPad. The brand changed to üuber when the company started developing cases for other devices, such as the MacBook, Chromebook, and Samsung devices. Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC, owner of the üuber brand, also operates Sunrise Digital, a leading digital printing company based in Chicago. As a G7 Qualified Master Printer, Sunrise is uniquely qualified among protective gear makers to offer a wide array of customization options, ensuring the most consistent and accurate color reproduction.
Sunrise is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.