Springfield, MO (PRWEB) July 09, 2015
The industry appetite for waterproof and ingress protection features is increasing. In keeping with this trend, Positronic has produced the WCBD Series, a waterproof version of the popular Combo-D mixed power/signal connector family. The WCBD boasts the following features:
- Ability to mix power and signal in a single connector body capable of up to 40 amps per size 8 contact
- IP67 rating ideal for non-sheltered/outdoor environments
- Flexible, thermal-resistant adhesive seal
- Vertical and right angle solder PCB terminations in two (2) tail diameters
- Optional flying leads
- Mounting accessories and hardware that prevent water and dust ingress into the enclosure
- Optional closed entry PosiBand® female contact for ruggedized applications
- Composite mounting plate, optional stainless steel shell and heavy gold plating offer long-term corrosion resistance
Pricing and availability for the WCBD is available by contacting your local Positronic office.
Positronic is a global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connectors and build-to-print cable assemblies for use in various applications related to military, space, commercial aerospace, medical, industrial, test and rail among others. Core capabilities include solid machined contacts with low resistance/high conductivity for use in standard and quick-turn custom connectors. Key products include high power, D-sub, rectangular, modular and circular connectors. Many parts are available immediately off-the-shelf using https://www.posishop.com/. Customized solutions are available as well. Positronic is known globally for the unique ability to quickly modify existing or create new products to meet application-specific needs. Visit http://www.connectpositronic.com for more details.