Irving, Texas (PRWEB) July 14, 2015
In the past, technology for the legal profession came from a collection of different providers offering proprietary technology at varying price levels, and required separate company contacts, installations, logins and customer support. Through consolidation of the industry, leading technology providers bundled various legal technologies together with their other offerings; however, those technologies still remained proprietary, became more expensive, still required separate company contacts, installations, logins and customer support, and they didn’t work seamlessly together. CaseEdge, an all-in-one integrated legal technology platform from File & ServeXpress, launches its full platform to the marketplace — welcome to the future.
The CaseEdge platform allows true integration of various legal technologies and applications that a lawyer uses every day. Since CaseEdge’s Beta launch in March 2015, the platform has seamlessly integrated with leading technology providers in the legal space providing not only applications to support a lawyer’s needs, all in one place, but also at an affordable price. Due to its open environment and intuitive workflow, CaseEdge can easily integrate with other technology applications with plug-and-play customization, all of which will support law firms’ needs both today and tomorrow.
“We have used customer feedback to inform our decisions on which best-in-breed legal solution providers to bring onto the platform. We are very excited about the partnerships we’ve sealed and the ones in the pipeline,” said Adah Ojile, Vice President of Product Management and Strategy at File & ServeXpress.
CaseEdge integrates with some of the leading legal and business applications in the market including Microsoft Exchange, DocuSign, Daubert Tracker, Expert Witness Profiler and Unbounce. All are accessible in one place for a low, monthly subscription.
- Microsoft Exchange – One of the leading email providers to businesses and law firms. CaseEdge automatically organizes your email according to your cases and clients under tabs for Client, Opposing Counsel, Peers and other categories. The application also incorporates a chat function allowing attorneys on the CaseEdge platform to communicate with one another online without having to switch to another system.
- DocuSign – The world’s premier provider of e-signing solutions is integrated directly into CaseEdge. Engagement letters and legal documents can be tracked and executed almost instantly.
- Daubert Tracker – This leading legal technology provider gives lawyers access to more than 50,000 expert witness records.
- Expert Witness Profiler – Recognized as one of the leading authorities on expert witness research and location in the United States, Expert Witness Profiler serves 60 percent of the NLJ’s top 350 law firms. After searching through the large database of expert witnesses, CaseEdge makes it simple to purchase an in depth report in a few simple steps.
- Unbounce – Integrates with the leading provider of free marketing resources that help many law firms find, connect and sign their clients. Lawyers using Unbounce for their lead generation can access their Unbounce account and upload their data for use in the CaseEdge platform.
All of these and future applications to come, can be accessed through CaseEdge’s all-in-one platform. Firms and individual attorneys save valuable time and resources by having all of these applications at their fingertips for a price that they can afford so that they can focus on the practice of law.
About File & ServeXpress
File & ServeXpress, headquartered in Irving, Texas, was formed in 2012 through an acquisition of two of the pioneers of e-Filing and e-Service – CaseFileXpress and File & Serve, a former LexisNexis company. The resulting combination brought together more than 30 years of experience in legal e-Filing and e-Service to form the leader in the industry, offering products that provide access to universally compatible document exchange and management technologies. The company serves all types and sizes of courts, firms, cases and practice areas.
In March 2015, File & ServeXpress launched its next generation platform, CaseEdge, an all-in-one integrated legal technology platform that combines leading legal technologies together to meet the needs of lawyers at a price that they can afford.
File & ServeXpress combines exceptional client service and advanced legal technology with the management and financial strength of its private investors. File & ServeXpress was formed by the shareholders of MMC Group, LP, Strait Lane Capital and Rosewood Private Investments specifically to acquire File & Serve and CaseFileXpress.