London,UK (PRWEB) July 07, 2015
The world automotive transmission market volume reached around 90 million units as of 2014, up 2.8% YoY, and is projected to keep on posting a low growth pace of nearly 3% in the next two years. Being a prominent auto manufacturer and market the globe over, China’s demand for automotive transmission stood at nearly 24 million units as of 2014, capturing close to 25% of the worldwide total, and will likely register a 6.7% growth pace in the coming years, with the nation’s share of the world total growing to 32% in 2018.
The world’s dominant transmission producer, Aisin, provides 4 categories of products, namely MT, AT, CVT and AMT, and captured a market share of more than 10% as of 2014. Aisin supplies over 60% of its transmissions to Toyota. The firm has 12 manufacturing bases from pole to pole, 4 of which are situated in China, separately in Tianjin, Suzhou, and Tangshan, with an overall capacity of 1.37 million units, encompassing 770,000 units automatic transmissions, with products mainly supplied to FAW Car and FAW Toyota.
Topical report “Global and China Automotive Transmission Industry Report, 2014-2018” created by ResearchInChina has been recently published at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global and China Automotive Transmission Industry Report, 2014-2018
Published: June, 2015
Price US$ 2,400.00
The study covers the automotive transmission industry globally with a focus on China. It gives a detailed overview of the world transmission market, evaluating its size and structure; discussing the major 4 market segments such as DCT, AT, AMT, CVT; reviewing the leading manufacturers across each of the segments, supporting relationship of the market and manufacturing bases. Further, the report sheds light on the structure, size, development, production capacity of the four dominant market segments of China’s automotive transmission market. The research study offers in-depth analyses of the country’s passenger vehicle transmission and commercial vehicle transmission markets. The report presents a comprehensive examination of the competitive landscape and discusses the world’s 11 transmission makers, 12 Chinese autonomous automotive transmission producers and 15 JV transmission companies, limelighting product type and sales volume, capacity, etc.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get access to comprehensive information on the historical and current situation in the automotive transmission sector, globally and in China.
- Track the major trends and developments in the marketplace.
- Detailed market segmentation helps one understand the development of the leading market segments, worldwide and on a country level.
- Comprehensive insights into the top global and domestic players facilitates prospective partner search.
- Unprejudiced market and industry assessment assists in deepening one’s foothold in the market.
- Gain access to projections of the market size and structure, development trends as well as the activities of the major manufacturers.
More studies by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.