Such a large positive response to SweetLeaf Organic illustrates the potential for a shift in consumer spending towards a more health-conscious sugar substitute or replacement.
Gilbert, Arizona (PRWEB) July 06, 2015
Hundreds of women, representing thousands more, are talking up SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia Sweetener. They’re sharing their opinions as Moms about SweetLeaf Organic’s taste, ingredients, ease of use and more. What they’re saying is significant, powerful and positive, with the potential to encourage those looking to reduce or replace sugar in an effort to live a healthier lifestyle.
500 Moms Meet Mom Ambassadors (MAs) representing 10,000 members were sent samples of SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener to share with their groups. Plant-derived and certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI), SweetLeaf Organic sweetener is a delicious, better-for-you alternative to sugar. SweetLeaf Organic offers award-winning taste, yet no calories or carbs, and NO artificial ingredients. Furthermore, because it has a non-glycemic response, it will not spike blood sugar levels.
Of the moms who sampled SweetLeaf Organic, 376 (75%) completed the survey with their groups before the deadline. This means a considerable total of 8,530 group members were represented. The results of this noteworthy survey are as follows:
- When shopping for a sweetener, the moms’ primary objective is to choose a product that offers “great taste,” with over nine in ten MAs (91%) reporting most of their members rate “great taste” as a “very important” attribute in the purchase decision.
- Moms furthermore want a sweetener that does not have “artificial ingredients” (75% “very important”) and/or is “natural” (71%).
- After sampling SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener, nine in ten MAs (96%) report most of their group members rate the product “excellent” (61%) or “good” (35%). These overall product ratings are on par with Moms Meet sweeteners norms in general (61%) and only slightly lower than Moms Meet norms overall (64% “excellent”) and norms among foods (66%).
- Participants were most satisfied with SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener’s ingredients and ease of use. About nine in ten MAs report most of their members “agree strongly” that the product is “easy to use” (90%); they like that it’s “natural” (89%), “contains no artificial ingredients” (87%), “is organic” (85%) and “calorie-free” (84%).
- These moms are excited to spread the word about SweetLeaf®. Over nine in ten MAs (97%) report most of their members would “definitely” (69%) recommend SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener to their friends.
- The majority of moms also reported a strong intent to purchase. Over nine in ten MAs (96%) say most of their group members would “definitely” (54%) or “probably” (42%) purchase SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener. Moms’ likelihood to purchase ratings are higher compared to Moms Meet norms overall (48% “definitely”), norms among foods in general (51%) and norms among sweeteners in particular (48%).
MAs were invited to share their feedback in their own words at the conclusion of the survey. One participant said, “Great products that I really enjoyed being introduced to. I look forward to enjoying SweetLeaf for years to come.”
Such a large positive response to SweetLeaf Organic illustrates the potential for a shift in consumer spending towards a more health-conscious sugar substitute or replacement. The survey indicated many moms want a great-tasting sweetener without artificial ingredients, and that SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener often meets these demands.
SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is the newest member of the SweetLeaf product family, which includes original SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener, SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™, SugarLeaf®, and new SweetLeaf® Water Drops™. SweetLeaf Organic is available in convenient packets or a simple shaker.
SweetLeaf has no aspartame or sucralose, zero methanol, zero sugar alcohols such as erythritol, as well as no sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin.
For more information about SweetLeaf, visit SweetLeaf.com.
About Wisdom Natural Brands®
Gilbert, Arizona-based Wisdom Natural Brands® is the parent company of two highly respected and award-winning consumer brands: SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener and Wisdom of the Ancients® herbal teas. SweetLeaf® is the natural stevia sweetener with zero calories, zero carbohydrates, non-glycemic response and NO artificial ingredients. The only stevia brand to be named a Top Wellness Company and to consistently win numerous global awards for taste and innovation, SweetLeaf is sold in boxes containing 35 or 70 packets, as well as in SweetLeaf Stevia® Shaker jars for easy home use and SweetLeaf SteviaTabs™ Dissolvable Tablets for on-the-go use. SweetLeaf Stevia® Sweetener is available in both natural and QAI certified organic. Offering consumers additional high-quality choices, SweetLeaf Organics are sold in 35 and 70 count packet boxes and shaker jars. SugarLeaf®, also by Wisdom, bonds SweetLeaf Stevia® and cane sugar for a low-calorie sugar alternative that is perfect for baking and cooking. SugarLeaf has 2/3 fewer calories than sugar. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™ add flavor without calories or carbohydrates to favorite foods and beverages. Sweet Drops™ also have NO artificial ingredients. SweetLeaf® Water Drops™ add delicious natural flavor to plain or sparkling water. For more information about SweetLeaf products, recipes, the new SweetLeaf cookbook, Cooking with SweetLeaf Stevia®, and more, visit ShopSweetLeaf.com.
Wisdom of the Ancients® herbal teas, from energizing Yerba Maté Royale® to calming Rooibos and Sympacho®, are available in tea bags and come in a variety of refreshing flavors. Select varieties are also available with a touch of calorie-free stevia sweetener.
Wisdom of the Ancients also produces Cream of Coco™, a natural, sustainable bar soap derived from Mbocaya, an edible nut grown on the Paraguayan coco tree. Cream of Coco is great for all skin types and is ideal as a face and body wash. It’s even gentle enough for hand washing delicate fabrics.
SweetLeaf and Wisdom of the Ancients products can be purchased online at ShopSweetLeaf.com or at grocery and health food stores throughout the U.S. and Canada.