8-pin Lightning or 30-pin dock connector for iOS devices, great for students and classroom use
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 13, 2015
The new wired keyboard from Sunrise Hitek is an asset to any classroom or office. Buyers can choose a model compatible with all iOS devices with 8-pin Lightning port, including the iPad Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini with Retina, Mini 3, iPhone 5/5S/5C, 6, 6 Plus, or the 30-pin dock connector, compatible with including iPad 1/2/3/4, iPhone 3/4/4S, iPod Touch https://www.sunrisehitek.com/product/ipad-wired-keyboard.
- Apple MFi Certified – compatible with iOS devices
- Premium construction quality
- 8-pin Lightning or 30-pin dock connector for iOS devices, great for students and classroom use
- White polycarbonate frame with white plastic keys
- No batteries required - minimal power draw from the iPad
- Dedicated short-cut keys for frequently used iOS functions
- The best and smoothest typing experience of any third party keyboard
Dimensions: 11.25”x4.75”x0.6875”; Weight: 11.4 oz
About Sunrise Hitek
Sunrise Hitek’s üuber store, formerly known as iGear, is a leading maker of protective gear for Apple’s iPad. The brand changed to üuber when the company starting developing cases for other devices, such as the MacBook, Chromebook, and Samsung devices. Sunrise Hitek Group, LLC, owner of the üuber brand, also operates Sunrise Digital, a leading digital printing company based in Chicago. As a G7 Qualified Master Printer, Sunrise is uniquely qualified among protective gear makers to offer a wide array of customization options, ensuring the most consistent and accurate color reproduction. Sunrise is an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.